Chapter 221+222+223

Xu Ruoli looked at Su Lisa. Her eyes were light and friendly.

Lisa looked at the glass in front of her and then at jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at her and then looked at Xu Ruoli. His voice was a little colder.

"You called her the wrong way."

Xu Ruoli was stunned. Jungkook added, "You shouldn't call her sister-in-law."

Lisa didn't understand, but Xu Ruoli's face turned pale. She held the glass and didn't react for nearly half a minute.

The other people in the private room also looked over, especially Xu Changlong. "Jungkook. "Jungkook, what are you talking about?"

"That's the truth."

His expression didn't change. He looked at Xu Ruoli. He understood the meaning of that look, and so did Xu Ruoli.

"She is younger than you. You called her name."

Xu Ruoli's fingertips were pale. She looked down and didn't speak. No one knew what she was thinking.

Lisa felt that the atmosphere was a little strange. But she couldn't tell what was strange.

She thought about it and wanted to pick up the glass in front of her. Jungkook held her hand and gave her another glass of juice.

"Drink this."

He was the only one who had seen her drunk.

The protectiveness in his eyes was so obvious. Xu Ruoli wasn't blind. Her face also turned a little pale.

"Jungkook, you ..."

Xu Changlong didn't look good either. Seeing his sister being looked down upon like this, he moved his legs and wanted to stand up. Wan Xianyang held him down.

He glanced at him and shook his head at him silently. Xu Changlong sat back down.

Tang Mohan didn't move. Li Wanyu and Tang Manlu didn't dare to speak.

"It doesn't matter what you drink. What matters is my thought."

Xu Ruoli barely regained her senses. She picked up the glass and gestured to Lisa.

Su Lisa picked up the juice and nodded to Ji Dongli.

Xu Ruoli and jungkook clinked glasses. He gently touched the glass and quickly withdrew his hand. He casually took a sip and put it down.

His attitude made Xu Ruoli's face turn even paler.

Lisa held the juice glass in her hand and felt a little strange.

"Come, come, come. What are you standing there for?"

Cheng Xianyun looked at the atmosphere in the room and stood up first. "Come out to play. Let's have a good time."

"Sister-in-law, come on, let's sing. You just said you don't want to drink, but you still have to sing this song. "

Lisa put down her glass and smiled shyly. "I'm not good at singing. Sorry for that."

"Sister-in-law, what are you saying? It's not like I want to be a singer. "

Cheng Xianyun smiled and handed the microphone to Lisa.

Lisa glanced at the screen. The number of times she came out to play could be counted on one hand. The songs he could sing were also very few.

However, when she was in school, one of her roommates especially liked Faye Wong. It was played every day, so she only knew a few songs.