Part 19+20💕

What did he mean by all aspects?

Su Lisa understood the meaning of his words and looked at where he was looking. She pushed him away.

"Enough." The more she said, the more outrageous she became. She took a step back and cleared her throat. "I still have something to do. If you don't have anything to do, clean up the place. "

Her salary wasn't low, plus her previous savings. It wasn't a big deal to have one more man to eat.

She glanced at jungkook's face. Was she raising a gigolo?

She rubbed her eyebrows and suddenly had a headache. It wasn't exactly inviting a wolf into the house.

But she was the one who chose him, and she was the one who said she wanted to get married. Now that things were like this, she didn't know what else she could do.

Everyone had their own strengths and weaknesses. It was understandable that he couldn't find a job. However, she couldn't stand it. A man was so unambitious, yet he could say that he needed a woman to support him.

How thick-skinned did he have to be to say it so naturally?

She rubbed her eyebrows. If Su Yuri knew that she had chosen such a person to marry, it would be really exciting.

She looked jeon jungkook up and down again. When she saw his sloppy appearance, she sighed in her heart.

Forget it. Let's leave it at that. Anyway, she really had to ask this person to cooperate with her for the next few days.

As for the future, if they really couldn't meet, or if there was a difference in principle. At that time, she would think of a way to get a divorce.

Su Yuri probably wouldn't keep an eye on her anymore as long as she returned to her family after three dynasties. At that time, she would naturally have a way to get rid of this man.

"Are you worried now?" Jungkook seemed to know what she was worried about. "Don't worry, I was just joking. Before I left, I helped my boss solve a big problem. Even if I don't work for the time being, I won't starve to death. "

As he spoke, he didn't forget to carefully look at her expression, as if he was worried that she would regret it now. "If you don't believe me, I can go find a job tomorrow."

Su Lisa waved her hand tiredly. "Forget it. There's no hurry. "

She glanced at jungkook again. "I have something to do. Don't disturb me."

As she spoke, she entered her study. Although it was called a study, it was actually not that big.

There were three rooms, one master bedroom, one guest room, and the last room adjacent to the master bedroom was divided into two by Su Lisa . One was a cloakroom, and the other was a study.

Su Lisa sat down behind the desk, opened her notebook, and prepared to finish the unfinished paper from last time and hand it in.

This was the bad thing about being a doctor. You couldn't lack research papers or you wouldn't be able to get promoted.

Su Lisa was so focused that she didn't notice the passage of time. It wasn't until she heard a knock on the door that she realized it was already noon.

The door of the study was knocked twice before it opened. Before she could get up, she saw jungkook standing outside.

"Time to eat."

Those three simple words gave Lisa a very strange feeling.

She had always been the only one in the house. Occasionally, Rose would come here to stay for a day or two.