Chapter 15+16💕

Lisa was embarrassed, very embarrassed. In the past few years, she had devoted herself to her studies.

Being a doctor wasn't easy. Especially when she entered the school a year earlier than the average person. She studied obstetrics and gynecology, which was rare for male students.

She didn't interact with many men in her life. Otherwise, Li Ara and Su Chenghui wouldn't have suspected that she was thinking about her brother-in-law just because she fell on Qiu Yanbo.

As for Wei Sehun, she didn't like him in the first place. Other than letting  sehun kiss her on the cheek twice, the two of them didn't do anything more intimate.

She studied medicine and was a bit of a neat freak. She really couldn't stand the two of them exchanging saliva and felt disgusted.

So when she was suddenly held in jungkook's arms, their bodies pressed tightly against each other, and she only had a bath towel around her, she felt very uncomfortable.

"Let go of me."

Jungkook stared at Lisa's small face. When he saw her yesterday, even the white gown couldn't hide her beauty. When he saw her today, she was wearing a wedding gown and looked very beautiful.

But it wasn't as beautiful as now. Her graceful figure was in his arms, and her body still had the fragrance of a bath. He couldn't help but lower his head and sniff gently.

"Mmm. It smells so good. "

Lisa felt more and more uncomfortable. She pushed him hard but couldn't move him at all. Instead, her body bounced back into his arms.

Jungkook couldn't help smiling. "You want to reject me? I like it. "

The mischievousness in his words made Lisa blush. Without thinking, she raised her foot to step on jungkook's foot.

She didn't expect that she was wearing hotel slippers. She didn't feel threatened at all.

Lisa was extremely embarrassed. She raised her eyes and glared at the bastard in front of her. "Let go of me."

Her watery eyes were filled with a bit of resistance and shame. Jungkook was stunned for a moment and loosened his grip a little. Lisa took the opportunity to quickly move away.

"Go take a shower."

She walked to the side, feeling very uncomfortable. She didn't want to be alone with jungkook now, so she could only send him to the bathroom.

Jungkook looked at her deeply and nodded gently. "Okay, I'll go take a shower."

He gave her a meaningful look before entering the bathroom. As soon as the door was closed, Lisa quickly walked to the wardrobe.

When jungkook came out of the shower, the main light in the room had been turned off, leaving only the small bedside lamp on.

Two-thirds of the spacious bed had been occupied, and the person was curled up in a small corner. If it weren't for the slightly raised blanket, he wouldn't have been sure that there was a person sleeping inside.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, took a few steps forward, and sat down on the bed.

Other than the sound of the air conditioner blowing cold air, the room was extremely quiet. He could clearly hear her heavy breathing.

The corners of jungkook's lips curled up into a faint smile that he didn't even notice.

He lifted the blanket and laid down. He could feel that the person's breathing had gotten heavier. He stretched out his long arm and directly rolled the ball into his arms.