Chapter 17 + 18 💕

A teasing voice came from behind her. Lisa was very embarrassed.

In her heart, she despised herself a little. What had she not seen during her anatomy classes? How could she bear to let her make a fuss over nothing?

There was nothing special about jungkook's physique. It was just that his figure was slightly better than the average person's, and his muscles were stronger than the average person's. His six-pack was just a little more sexy than the average person's.

Lisa found that when she was thinking, she recalled what she had just seen. She felt even more embarrassed.

"Honey."

Jungkook was going to put on his clothes, but he didn't. He walked directly to the bed and said, "You haven't told me if you're satisfied."

Lisa didn't want to waste time with this man. She quickly got off the bed and rushed into the bathroom without looking back.

She scooped up a handful of cold water to wash her face, using this action to cool down her cheeks.

There was nothing to be uncomfortable about. Lisa, just treat him as a patient. Yes, that's it.

Lisa stayed in the bathroom for nearly half an hour before coming out. She was relieved to find that Jungkook was no longer in the room.

She changed into the clothes she had left here and picked up her bag. Su lisa was about to go home.

Only then did she realize that Jungkook hadn't left. Instead, he had ordered room service. The table in the living room was filled with breakfast.

Su lisa was stunned for a moment. She looked at the breakfast in front of her and was lost in thought.

"Hungry? Come and eat. "

Jungkook sat down at the table and found that Su lisa was still in a daze, so he called her.

Su lisa put down her handbag and walked over. She looked at Jungkook again.

"You —"

Yesterday, he was just acting with her, wasn't he? He didn't touch her after that and maintained his gentlemanly demeanor. Didn't that mean that he thought that yesterday was just an act and didn't take it seriously?

Now that the show is over, why is he still here?

"By the way, have you booked a honeymoon trip after the wedding?"

Su lisa shook her head instinctively and said, "No, I didn't."

There were a lot of things to do in the hospital, and it was her first year as an intern. She had already told Wei Sehun in advance that the two of them would not go on a honeymoon after they got married.

"Do you have holidays?"

"Yes. Three days. "

"What's the plan for these three days?"

"No."

She still had a paper to submit. How would she have the time to make arrangements?

Su lisa didn't realize that she had answered jungkook's question too quickly until she finished answering.

However, he picked up a shrimp dumpling and placed it in front of her. "Have breakfast. Let's go home. "

Go home? Go home?

Lisa didn't realize until she got in the car that jungkook was talking about her home.

As the illegitimate daughter of the Su family, she naturally could not compare to Su Yuri, who was the legitimate daughter of the Su family.