Chapter 50+51💕

I'm not as heartless as you. You don't hear from me after you get married. I'm here to look for you. "

"What's up?"

"Of course." Shi Rose patted her shoulder and said, "As an unmarried person, I think I need to show some concern for you, a married woman."

"Go to hell." Lisa  hit her lightly with the back of her hand. "Who's a woman?"

"You." Shi Rose joked with Su Lisa for a while, then looked at the time. It was almost time to get off work.

"Let's go, let's have dinner together tonight."

"Okay," Su Lisa agreed.

Before they got married, Shi Rose often had meals with her. He would even stay at her house at night.

"Let's go."

The two of them went out of the door. Shi Rose drove her own car and was about to say that she was going to drive. Who knew that she would stop halfway.

"Wait."

"What happened?"

Su Lisa saw her staring at the people in front of her. Shi Rose didn't wait for her to react and quickly rushed to the side of a tall man in front of her.

"Big brother?"

The man turned around and looked at rose. "Who are you calling?"

"Big brother. Are you a big brother? "

"Miss, you've got the wrong person."

After saying that, the man left without looking back. Shi rose wanted to chase after him, but Lisa grabbed her hand.

"Rose, what's wrong?"

"He's my big brother. He's my big brother. "

As Rose spoke, she broke free from Lisa's hand and wanted to chase after him. Lisa held her tightly. "Are you sure? But he said you got the wrong person. "

"I'm not mistaken. I — "

"You haven't seen this big brother for more than ten years, right? What if you've mistaken him for someone else? "

Shi Lisa's body stiffened as she stared blankly ahead. A look of confusion flashed across her delicate and beautiful face. "Yes, we haven't seen each other for more than ten years. Maybe I was mistaken."

Even if he didn't, her big brother didn't recognize her anymore.

"Rose?"

Lisa was a little worried about her. Others might not know, but she did.

Lisa accidentally got separated from her family when she was 12 years old. Then, by chance, she was saved by the Big Brother she mentioned.

The two of them depended on each other and wandered outside for a year. Later, the two of them encountered bad people. She was stabbed and fell into a coma. When she woke up, she was already home.

After she woke up, she kept saying that she wanted to find Dear Brother. But no one told her where Dear Brother was. The police even said there had never been a teenager at the scene.

She didn't believe it and kept asking the police to find Dear Brother. She also kept pestering her parents to find Dear Brother for her.

However, everyone treated her words as the babbling of a child.

Only Shi rose refused to give up. All these years, Rose had been looking for the Dear Brother she mentioned.

She believed that her year of wandering was not fake. She believed that Dear Brother's company for her was not fake.