Chapter 267+268+269

"I'm sorry." Xiang Caiping sniffled. She took out a tissue and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just ... "

"Don't rush. Tell me slowly."

It had been so many years, and the resentment and distress in lisa's heart had almost dissipated.

"Your father wanted to marry Li Ara. I couldn't help it. I was pregnant. I was going to have an abortion, but I didn't want to. Later, the doctor said that I was in poor health. If I had an abortion, I might not have another child. I didn't dare to have an abortion. When I gave birth to you, your father had already married Li Ara. I felt bitter in my heart. Because I was angry that he married someone else, I threw the child to him. I thought that he was better off than me at the time. Maybe he would take good care of you for the sake of our past friendship. "

Lisa didn't speak. Xiang Caiping was obviously emotional. She repeated the words, and the process was not smooth.

"Lisa, I, I'm actually not a mistress. Your father and I, we met first. Really. But later, he ... "

"Why did he marry Li Ara?" Although Lisa wasn't often in the Su Family, she had seen a lot of them growing up.

Su Chenghui and Li Ara were a couple on the surface. They pretended to be respectful in front of outsiders, but they didn't have a good relationship in private.

Why did she know? She had seen them once or twice when she was young. Li Ara was like a hedgehog in front of Su Chenghui. As for Su Chenghui, he didn't look like a gentleman at all. Instead, he was indifferent.

Every time Su Chenghui had an argument with Li Ara, Li Ara would look at her colder than before.

"It's already like this. When I left, I also felt that I was too ashamed to see you. But I didn't expect to hear your name on TV. I hadn't thought about whether to look for you or not, but I met you on the road. "

"Lisa, I know it may be difficult for you to accept me for a while. Or you think I'm a liar. I'm not a good mother. But I'm really your mother. "

Xiang Caiping said a lot. Lisa couldn't bear to see her like that.

She took out a tissue and handed it to her, signaling her to stop crying. "Okay, I believe you are my mother."

"Then, then ..." Xiang Caiping's gaze suddenly became hopeful. "You, you believe me? You're willing to acknowledge me?"

"Give me some time." Lisa glanced at the watch on her wrist. "I have to go to work. Are you staying in a hotel or — "

"Hotel. I'm staying at a hotel nearby. "

"Do you know the way? Why don't you return to the hotel first? Wait till I get off work. We'll talk about it later? "

"Okay, okay." Xiang Caiping quickly wiped away her tears. She was crying and laughing at the same time. She looked very emotional.

Lisa couldn't bear it anymore. She did not want to criticize such a person too much.

Lisa didn't insist on driving Xiang Caiping to the hotel. She went to work first.

She has two operations in the afternoon. Although they were minor surgeries, they successfully diverted her attention and made her temporarily forget about this matter.

It was only when she was about to leave work that she remembered Xiang Caiping's existence. She was still hesitating about whether to go to the hotel to check on her when she saw Xiang Caiping sitting on a bench at the entrance of the hospital, waiting for her.

"Lisa, you're off work?"

Xiang Caiping stood up. Her face was a little red. She didn't know how long she had waited.

"Nope. I just got here too. "Xiang Caiping rubbed her hands together." I just wanted to see if you got off work. "