Chapter 23+24💕

"Give it back to me."

Lisa flew into a rage out of humiliation. She almost jumped up and snatched the bra from jungkook .

However, jungkook was one step faster than her. He raised his hand and easily lifted it.

His body was really tall and sturdy. Lisa could still remember the six-pack she saw this morning.

Looking at the man holding her black bra with a calm expression, her face became redder and redder.

"Give it back to me."

Just when she was really determined to jump around and grab it. Jungkook finally "kindly" let her go and put the small piece of cloth in her hand.

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief. Without thinking, she wrapped the small piece of cloth tightly in her hand and thought about how to put it back.

Unexpectedly, jungkook turned his hand and picked up the remaining few.

Lisa saved the one in her hand and didn't grab the others. She didn't expect him to be so shameless.

"Jeon jungkook ."

Was he a pervert?

"Sorry."

As he spoke, he put the thin cloth in his hand back. He grinned, showing his white teeth.

"I haven't seen it before, so I'm a little curious

"I haven't seen it before, so I'm a little curious."

He hadn't seen it before? Who would believe that?

Lis didn't believe jungkook at all. SHe randomly pulled the few PAR's over and put them away in a special place for these things.

She glanced around again. When there was nothing else that could attract the attention of this god of plague, she breathed a sigh of relief.

She tidied up a corner of the cloakroom and said, "Put your clothes here."

Seeing that he didn't move, Lisa couldn't stay any longer. She always felt that this place was too narrow. It felt very strange to just stay with the two of them.

"I still have something to do. You can clean up by yourself." As she spoke, she suddenly stopped and looked at him. "Don't touch my things."

Lisa's face was still a little red when she returned to the study.

She was surprised by the uneasiness. As a doctor, what hadn't she seen?

The body of a man, the body of a woman, the structure of the human body.

Why did she feel uncomfortable? Why did she feel guilty? She didn't need to, okay?

Patting her cheeks, Lisa decided to finish the paper she had been working on.

But before she could type two lines, she was interrupted again. Looking at jungkook's head poking through the door, she suddenly felt a headache coming on.