Chapter 93+94+95💕

Jungkook didn't rush to get the proposal. Instead, he looked at He Xuanyao expressionlessly.

"If I remember correctly, Mr. He used to be in charge of this, right?"

The President He he was talking about was naturally He Xuankai. Jungkook didn't have much of an impression of He Xuanyao. However, He Xuankai had worked with him several times.

Both of them were from Rong City and were considered young talents of the upper-class society. They could not help but appreciate each other.

However, he didn't expect He Xuankai to be such a good brother who loved his sister so much.

"That's right. My brother used to be in charge of this, but I'm back in the country now, and I'm also studying in this field. I think it's completely fine for me to be in charge of this."

He Xuanyao's attitude was neither servile nor overbearing. She was polite and well-mannered. She now understood that there were some things that couldn't be solved by crying.

She had to let jungkook know that she, He Xuanyao, was not a good-for-nothing. He was also capable and responsible.

"Alright. I got it. "Jungkook nodded." Leave the proposal. I have a meeting to attend. I'll let you know the results later. "

"President jeon, I don't think this is appropriate."

He Xuanyao's voice was very soft. "Our company has shown the greatest sincerity for cooperation, and we have been working very well together. Why are you being so perfunctory now? "

"If you think it's perfunctory, then so be it. I only know that our company needs to calculate and compare the data of every collaboration. If you're not sure, you can go back and ask Mr. He. "

He Xuanyao bit her lip and was about to retort when she suddenly smiled. Since President jeon is busy, I'll take my leave first. President jeon could wait for the results before letting him know. I will be in Lin City during this period of time. "

Jungkook didn't comment. He Xuanyao got up and left. Before she left, she suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"By the way, President jeon, something off topic. Before I came to Lin City, I had the honor of meeting Auntie. She seems to miss you a lot. If it's convenient for you, you should go back to Rong City to visit Auntie. "

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and didn't respond to He Xuanyao's words. Only when he was out did he press the inside line.

His assistant, Yang Wenchang, walked in. "Mr. jeon?"

Jungkook glanced at the proposal, and a cold light flashed across his eyes. "Wenchang, help me with something."

Hearing jungkook's order, Yang Wenchang was a little stunned, but he quickly left.

Jungkook picked up the proposal, and the coldness in his eyes did not fade at all.

It seemed that while he was not in Rong City, these people were making more and more moves.

Interesting, very interesting.

...

Su Lisa had just come out of the operating room when she received the call. Today, there was a pregnant woman in a bad condition. She and her teacher worked together for a long time to save both mother and child.

The voice on the other side of the phone made her have no choice but to quickly pick up her bag and phone and leave the hospital.

When she left the hospital, she found that her car had been driven away by jungkook. She had no choice but to take a taxi.