Chapter 126+127💕

Quacks hurt people. Punish quacks severely."

The group of people behind Zhang Mei's husband shouted together.

"Calm down." Lisa had finally calmed down from yesterday's depression, but she didn't expect to encounter such a thing when she came here early in the morning.

"The police have come to investigate Zhang Mei's death. It was a suicide. I don't understand why you're doing this. "

"You forced her to commit suicide." Zhang Mei's husband didn't give in. "If you didn't kill my child, why would my wife commit suicide?" It was the first time that Su Lisa had met such an unreasonable person.

"Your wife fell. It was difficult to save the child.

"Your wife fell, and it's going to be hard to save the child. Moreover, she had fallen down in the ward. Your wife's death was an accident. We didn't want it to happen. ".

No matter what, Su lisa couldn't let the hospital take the blame. She couldn't let herself take the blame.

"Why couldn't my child be saved if you didn't want it to happen? Aren't you a Class Three Grade A hospital? Didn't you say that you have the best obstetrics and gynecology department in Lin City? Why couldn't my wife's child be saved? I don't care. My wife died because of you. You forced her to commit suicide. "

"All the treatment procedures and rescue procedures in our hospital are reasonable and compliant. All the consultations and surgeries are carried out with the consent and signature of your family members. "

"We don't understand. I signed because you tricked me. " Zhang Mei's husband took a step forward and said in a louder voice, "My wife died because of you."

"Sir, please be reasonable. Your wife's death was an accident. I'll say it again. Our hospital and our doctors didn't want this to happen. "

"You didn't want this to happen, but it did. My wife is dead. Do you want to let it go like this? " "

Behind them, there were doctors who had heard the news. Not only Zhang Qiubai, but Zuo Mingyu also came.

The other two doctors in the department and the deputy director, Chen Xiaoyu, were all here. However, Zhang Mei's husband didn't seem to see those doctors. He only stared at Su Lisa.

"Quacks hurt people. We are going to punish the murderer severely today. "

It wasn't that Su Lisa didn't know that there was a profession called "medical troublemaker" in this world, but she never thought that one day she would encounter it herself.

"You guys calm down." Su Lisa looked at Zhang Qiubai and the others who were rushing over and felt more confident. "The police have already come to a conclusion on this matter. There won't be any results if you keep making a ruckus like this. "

"You all heard it? You all heard it. The hospital was irresponsible. Killing someone and not taking responsibility? How can we just let it go like this? "

Zhang Mei's husband shouted, and the people he brought started to fight.

"Do it."

"Smash it!"

"Do it."

"Smash!"

Su Lisa didn't even have time to dodge and was pushed by the leader of the group.

Zuo Mingyu, who was behind her, quickly supported her and led her backward. But there were many people in front.

It was too late for the security guards to stop them.

What happened next was like a farce.

Zhang Mei's family members were agitated. One by one, they stepped forward. Su Lisa wanted them to stop.

Behind her was the reception desk. Lisa was about to fall and hit the desk.

"Lisa, be careful."

Zuo Mingyu quickly reached out his hand and pulled Su Lisa out.

He saved Su Lisa but fell to the ground. His back hit the desk and he groaned in pain.

"Are you okay?"

Lisa was anxious. What was going on? She helped Mingyu up.

Zuo Mingyu was hit in the back but he was worried that Lisa would be hurt, so he helped her to the side. Zhang Mei's husband didn't give up and wanted to attack the doctor.

Fortunately, the security guards finally showed their strength at this time, blocking together to prevent a bigger conflict.

It was still a mess. With the intervention of the police, the chaos finally calmed down.

Apart from Zuo Mingyu, two other doctors and three nurses were injured. The reception desk was smashed and some equipment in the lobby was also damaged.

Zhang Mei's family was taken away by the police. It was the same for the leaders of the group.

It was a mess. Su Lisa had nothing to do, so she helped the hospital staff clean up the reception desk.

According to preliminary estimates, the total damage to the facilities was more than 200,000 yuan.

Lisa's First Hospital was a famous Class Three Grade A hospital in Lin City. Once the news came out, it went viral on Weibo.

Netizens who didn't know what happened scolded the hospital, saying that it was the irresponsible doctors who did it.

Zhang Mei's death changed from a simple case of a pregnant woman's suicide to a hot topic. Lisa also became a key figure in this incident.

It had nothing to do with her. She was just a patient. She was one of the doctors who rescued Zhang Mei the day before. Yesterday, she was also one of the doctors who rescued Zhang Mei when she lost her baby.

As a result, Lisa was in the eye of the storm. The public opinion was one-sided. They were all scolding the doctors and the hospital.

The family members outside didn't dare to make trouble anymore, but they didn't leave either. They put up a white banner saying, "Quack doctors hurt people. A life for a life."

That was bullsh * t. Zhang Mei fell down on her own and accidentally miscarried her child. Why did it sound like the hospital had to pay the price from these people's mouths?

Before Lisa could think of a way to reason with the family members, she was informed by the hospital office that she was suspended.

"What?" Lisa widened her eyes and looked at Deputy Director Yang. "This doesn't make sense, does it?"

She hadn't done anything wrong. Why was she suspended?

"Doctor Su, we didn't want to do this either. But this matter has become so big that we have no other choice. "

"Even if there's no other way, it can't be handled like this, right?" Lisa tried to calm herself down. The more it was like this, the calmer she had to be.

"All the procedures are complete. There was nothing wrong with the rescue process. Whether the pregnant woman was forced to terminate her pregnancy or jump off a building, it has nothing to do with our hospital. "

It was true that she blamed herself for the accidental death of the pregnant woman, but there was no reason for her to put all the blame on herself.

"I know, I know, we all know." Deputy Director Yang looked helpless. "But so what if we know? The patient's family doesn't know, the netizens don't know, and the public doesn't know. "