Chapter 5+6 💕

As he spoke, Jungkook handed the bouquet in his hand to Lisa . The smile on his face didn't fade. "This is for you."

"..."

Lisa looked at the bouquet of roses, which was almost perfectly wrapped. She was very shocked. At this moment, she could only look up at Jungkook blankly.

She was so impulsive yesterday, mostly because she wanted to provoke Sehun. A small part of the reason was that she wanted to fight back.

After proposing to Jungkook, she left in a hurry. The two of them didn't even leave a phone number.

She didn't have any hope that Jungkook would show up today. SHe had also thought about how to deal with it, how to deal with her parents and other people.

But she didn't expect that Jeon Jungkook not only appeared, but also appeared so dramatically. She didn't even have time to digest the situation in front of her.

Especially when she saw Rose's curious and gossipy face.
"You, why are you here?"

"Didn't you say so? Four Seasons Hotel, 5: 30 PM. I should have arrived early, right? "

As Jungkook spoke, he raised his hand to look at the time. "Don't be offended. I came here half an hour earlier. I wanted to adapt to the environment in advance. "

Lisa was speechless. Her brain, which had always been quick to react and think fast, crashed for a moment.

The situation in front of her was not what she had expected. Looking at Jungkook, his eyes were smiling and his expression was relaxed. But in this kind of leisure, she saw another part of his eyes.

She thought about how he casually agreed to her proposal yesterday. Lisa had a hunch that this man was definitely not as casual or harmless as he appeared to be.

Was she really going to marry such a man?

Lisa's heart was full of uncertainty. Her lips moved, and she instinctively wanted to refuse Jeon Jungkook.

However, he seemed to understand what she was thinking and stepped forward to hold her hand.

"Our wedding is in half an hour. I think you still need time to dress up. You have to be quick. Otherwise, it won't be good to keep the guests waiting for a long time. "

These words were said completely for Lisa's sake. Lisa only felt a headache. Because Jungkook had undoubtedly reminded her of one thing again.

That was that today's wedding was not just about her. It was about the Su family.

Speaking of the Su family, Su Lisa's face was pale, even with the powder she had just put on.

Her father, Su Chenghui, represented the Su family, which was nothing in Lin City. However, the Li family represented by her "mother", Li Ada, was very powerful.

The Li family had been doing business since a few generations ago. After years of accumulation. It wasn't the first in Lin City. However, it was already a big enterprise that couldn't be underestimated.

Especially after Su Chenghui and Li Zara got married, he had many tricks up his sleeve. Outwardly strong, but internally unyielding. Under such circumstances, the Li family's business flourished in his hands.

The Su family had become a prominent business in Lin City, and the children of the Su family were naturally looked up to.

Growing up in such a family, even if Su lisa couldn't get married today, she wouldn't have much to do with it.

Not to mention that Su Chenghui and Li Zara were very tolerant of their children. Tolerant almost to the point of indulgence.

But this tolerance was only for their own children.