Chapter 131+132💕

He didn't think it was that simple.

Not to mention anything else, Lisa had performed two surgeries with other people. Why was it that when the medical troublemakers came to make trouble, they decided that it was Lisa?

If there was no conspiracy, it would be fine. But if there was —

Jungkook's eyes were gloomy. Lisa was easy to talk to, but he wasn't. He wouldn't accept the suspension for no reason.

Those who dared to mess with him had to pay the price. He would never let these people bully Lisa's for no reason.

As soon as he put down his phone, Lisa came out. She had changed her clothes and seemed to have washed her face. The hair on her forehead was still a little wet.

Every time she washed her face, her eyes would be covered with a layer of mist. She looked very charming.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little thirsty, but he knew it wasn't the right time.

"Why are you out?"

"Did you order takeout?"

"Not yet. The line is busy. "

"Then let's go out to eat."

Lisa was still in a bad mood, but she wanted to go out for a walk. "But, don't you need to go to work? Will it delay your work if you come back like this? "

"No." Jungkook shook his head and said matter-of-factly, "I just got a big order for my company, so the boss doesn't dare to make things difficult for me. I have a lot of free time now. "

If jungkook's assistant, Yang Wenchang, and his secretary, Zhang Yang, heard what jungkook said, they would probably vomit blood.

"Honey, it's good that you don't need to go to work. I happen to be free in the afternoon. I can accompany you. "

Lisa looked at him. It would be a lie to say that she wasn't touched.

She had always been alone. Even if she had a good friend like Shi Rose. But Shi Rose always had her own things and her own family.

When she was with Wei Sehun. They could barely be considered together.

Her relationship with Wei sehun was average. They would only meet occasionally and eat out together.

Since she got together with jungkook, she realized that when she had something on her mind, it felt much better to have someone to accompany her than to be alone.

Especially when this man was on her side almost unconditionally.

"Honey." Jungkook's face suddenly enlarged in front of her. Lisa was startled and instinctively wanted to step back.

Jungkook reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist. He moved his face closer to hers.

"Staring at me like that, did you realize that your husband is the most handsome man in the universe?"

The little bit of emotion in Lisa's heart disappeared without a trace because of his words.

Raising her hand to push against his chest, she tried to put some distance between the two of them. "I realized that you are invincible and thick-skinned in the universe."

Jungkook wasn't angry at all. Instead, he smiled and pulled her body closer to his.

"Honey, you finally admit that I'm the best in the world?"

"Admit it. I admit that you are the most thick-skinned person in the world. "

Jungkook kissed Lisa's cheek. "Honey, thank you for the compliment."

Lisa had lost her temper. She found that if she stayed with him for a long time, her temper might become better and better.

How could this person always be so frivolous?

...

Li Ara signed a document and looked at the person in front of her. Her voice was very calm.

"How's it going?"

"Everything has been done according to your instructions." The assistant in front of him stood there, not even daring to breathe loudly.

Li Ara really disliked Lisa's existence, but as long as she didn't provoke her. She didn't mind living peacefully with her.

If Su Lisa couldn't see things clearly and kept thinking about things that didn't belong to her, then she could only ask Su Lisa to stay away from the Su Family.

Otherwise, she would appear in front of her from time to time and cause her annoyance.

"Yes." The assistant nodded and quickly retreated.

As soon as he left, Su Chenghui came in.

Although Li Ara held the real power in the Li Corporation, Su Chenghui was the nominal president. This was also Li Ara's way of showing weakness and currying favor.

She believed that she had done everything she could to help Su Chenghui. However, no matter how much she had done, Su Chenghui still didn't care about her.

"I think there's still a problem with the previous joint venture."

Sure enough, he came to look for him only for official business and nothing else.

Li Ara looked a little unhappy, but she quickly turned her attention to the document in his hand.

After talking about business, she saw that Su Chenghui was in a hurry to leave. Li Ara stopped him.

"Anything else?" Su Chenghui frowned. Obviously, he didn't want to spend even a minute with Li Qianxue.

Li Ara gritted her teeth and thought of Su Qingsang. It was the child of the woman Su Chenghui loved the most.

"Su Lisa seems to be in trouble recently. You — "

"Trouble?" Su Chenghui frowned, but he soon calmed down. "What kind of trouble?"

"Little troublemaker." Li Ara stared at his face. "Aren't you going to do something?"

"What?" Su Chenghui looked at her face. "What do you want me to do? I thought you didn't like me caring about her? "

Li Ara felt like laughing. She stood up and walked around the table to Su Chenghui. "I don't like it when you care about her. But you're just going to listen to me? I want you to love me. Why don't you? "

Su Chenghui avoided her hand and said expressionlessly, "What are you trying to say?"

Li Ara's hand missed. She felt suffocated and withdrew her hand. Her voice was slightly cold. "I don't want to say anything. I just wanted to tell you that Su Lisa is in trouble. "

"I'm done."

Li Ara nodded. Su Chenghui turned around and left without hesitation. She felt terrible, and her heart was throbbing in pain.

Su Chenghui, don't let me know that your indifference is just an excuse to protect her.

If you don't do anything, I'll just ask Su Lisa to leave Lin City.

If you really dare to protect her, then I definitely won't let you off just like that.

... ...

Lisa and jungkook had lunch together. It was already the beginning of autumn, but the weather was still warm.

Jungkook held Lisa's hand and got into the car. "I'm free this afternoon. Do you want to go look at the car with me?"

"There's no need for that, right?"

"Of course." Jungkook didn't give her a chance to refuse. "You also said that there are times when your time doesn't match up with mine. It would be more convenient to buy a car. "

Seeing his persistence, lisa didn't know what to say. "Don't push yourself too hard. Cars can take their time. I can take the subway too. "

"Honey, are you feeling sorry for me? Honey, I'm so touched. "

Jungkook reached out and held her in his arms. "Honey, you're the best. You're the best. "