Chapter 167+168+169

Jungkook looked Qiu Yanbo up and down. His eyes were deep and unreadable.

However, it only took him a few seconds to turn around and continue looking for Lisa. When they arrived, they had already heard that the medical team was fine, so they were participating in the rescue.

He had only turned halfway when Qiu Yanbo spoke as if he knew what he was going to do.

"Lisa is having surgery inside. I don't think she'll come out so soon."

He pouted and pointed at one of the tents.jungkook paused and turned around to look at Qiu Yanbo.

Their eyes met, and there seemed to be some tension in the air.

Jungkook wasn't in a hurry to find Lisa. He took a step forward and stood in front of Qiu Yanbo.

"Boss Chou, can I ask why you are here?"

"What do you think?"

Qiu Yanbo didn't answer his question directly. His half-smile was full of mischief.

"I'm not familiar with Boss Chou, so naturally I wouldn't know. But I think the Li Family and the Su Family might know better, don't you think? "

Qiu Yanbo chuckled, his expression calm. "Mr. Jeon, you don't have to bring up the Su family and the Li family. Although the Chou family doesn't dare to say that they can cover the sky with one hand, no one can stop me if I want to do something. "

"I admire President Chou's confidence. However, I also want to give you a piece of advice. "

"What?"

Jungkook casually put his hands into his trouser pockets, and his handsome face was a bit cold.

"Living in this world, one must know one's own limits and know where one's abilities lie. Secondly, one should know how to be content with what they have. Those who covet things that don't belong to them usually don't end up well. What do you think? "

"Thank you for the reminder, President Jeon. However, I'm a rebellious person by nature. I like to make things that don't belong to me mine. Only then would the process be interesting. What do you think? "

Jungkook's face darkened. He was trying his best to restrain the urge to punch Qiu Yanbo.

"Wah, wah —" The baby's cry came from inside.

The husband was about to rush in when a nurse came out.

"Li Xiuli's family, mother and son are safe. She has some external injuries and needs to rest in bed. "

"Thank you, doctor, thank you, doctor."

When Lisa and Director Chen came out of the tent, both of them were covered in sweat.

None of them expected that she would encounter such a dangerous situation on this trip.

Rubbing her brows, she was about to grab a bottle of water when two bottles of water appeared in front of her.