Chapter 47+48💕

Only then did Su Lisa realize that she might have gone too far.

He didn't do anything wrong. She was the one who said she was going to get married, and she was the one who couldn't get into it.

Thinking of this, she suddenly felt that she was being a little unreasonable. Before she could think of how to apologize, jungkook's  expression suddenly changed.

He reached out and put his arm around her shoulder, then moved his face close to hers. Su Lisa was a little nervous.

He wasn't really angry, was he? Unexpectedly, the guy suddenly grinned. That overly bright smile made Su Lisa feel dizzy.

Was he okay?

"Honey. It's really hard to get a wife now that there are more men than women. It wasn't easy for me to get a wife. You wouldn't have the heart to see me be a bachelor again, would you? "

The corners of Su Lisa's  mouth twitched. This person really couldn't be serious for more than three minutes.

"Jeon jungkook."

"So, you'd better be aware that we have to be together for the rest of our lives. Don't talk about divorce in the future. "

"..." Su Lisa was speechless. His unexpected behavior made her completely at a loss for how to respond.

"Let's go. Let's go home! "

Su Lisa looked at jungkook's nonchalant face, and the guilt in her heart faded a lot. The corners of her mouth unconsciously rose a little.

Well, actually, it was quite good for a person like him to have such a personality. Whether he was happy or unhappy, he showed it on his face, simple and direct.

It wasn't complicated to get along with such a person at all.

It was quite good. It was really quite good.

...

When Su Lisa got up in the morning, jungkook was already up, as he had been for the past few days.

She found that he got up very early. No matter how late he went to bed the night before, he would definitely get up early the next morning.

Looking at the bed, she didn't feel as awkward as when she got up the first morning.

This was also due to jungkook's gentlemanly nature. Other than hugging her to sleep every night, he didn't do anything else.

She breathed a sigh of relief at his behavior. She could accept holding a wedding with him, and she could accept sleeping in the same bed with him.

However, she really wasn't ready to have an intimate relationship with a man who was almost a stranger.

After washing up and walking out of the living room, she found that jungkook had returned.

He seemed to have the habit of running in the morning. She saw him in his sportswear every morning.

"Good morning, wife."

Jungkook smiled so brightly that Su Lisa was almost dazzled by his smile.

What are you laughing at? White teeth?

However, jungkook's  teeth were quite white. Su Lisa realized that she had missed the point.

"Eat."

She shouldn't have paid attention to his looks. After all, this person's appearance was too alluring.

After lunch, Lisa  picked up her bag and went to work. When she left, she glanced at jungkook warily. Was he going to send her off today?

"Honey, I need a ride."