Chapter 79+80💕

Jungkook's straightforward and impolite attitude made He Xuanyao's face turn pale again. "Brother jungkook. You ... "

Su Lisa had already changed her clothes and came out.

She stood there, slim and graceful. The black suit suited her very well. It made her look more sexy and less delicate than usual.

The white suit in front of her also suited her very well

The white suit in front of her also suited her very well. Su Lisa's figure was not bad. Although not particularly tall. Her figure was slim and perfectly proportioned.

Su Lisa heard a dispute outside, but she didn't hear it clearly.

She saw jungkook walking towards her and He Xuanyao's pale face. She didn't know what was going on.

"Very pretty."

Jungkook didn't give her a chance to talk to the two weird women. He held her waist and let her look at herself in the mirror.

"How about I wrap all three of them?"

"I don't think that's necessary."

The price of these clothes was more than five figures. She was just a doctor who had just started working. Why would she need such nice clothes?

"Just wrap them up if you like them."

"You ..." Su Lisa looked at jungkook and then at the environment in front of her.

She didn't want to hurt him, so she tiptoed and whispered into Huo Jinyao's ear, "Didn't you just start working? Just buy them for a year. "

Her voice was very soft, and her hot breath brushed against jungkook's ear. He was a little tempted.

He almost couldn't hear what Su Lisa said. When he realized what she meant, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

He put his arm around Lisa's waist and whispered into her ear, "I went on a business trip a few days ago. The deal was good. The boss agreed to give me a bonus. Well, you can buy them if you like them. It's okay. "

Su Lisa turned to look at him. The flattery in jungkook's eyes was too obvious.

For a moment, she felt as if she had been entangled by a golden retriever.

"Save for a rainy day. Be thrifty. Don't you know? "

As soon as he got his bonus, he spent it all. She was buying a ring and clothes. What if she needed money in the future?

"I know. I have you. "Jungkook whispered into her ear," The money I earn is for my wife to spend. I'll be happy to spend it all. "

His warm breath brushed against her ear. Su Lisa remembered how he had talked to her like this last night when he had done it with her.

She felt uncomfortable and took a step back.

"I, I'll go change my clothes."

Jungkook had a smile in his eyes. Su Lisa was good at everything, but she was too thin-skinned.