Chapter 76+77+78💕

Noticing that Lisa was looking at him, he shoved the dress into her hands.

"I'm going to take a call. Go try it on."

He looked a little strange, but Lisa didn't think too much about it. She took the dress and went into the fitting room.

When she came out, jungkook had already gone outside to make a call.

She rarely wore bright red. Especially when she worked in a hospital.

Her gaze landed on a white dress that was tailored elegantly. She reached out her hand to take it.

At the same time, her other hand touched the dress.

Lisa was stunned. The person was looking at her too.

"Lisa?"

The disdainful voice was full of disdain. The person standing in front of her was Qiu Yanbo's sister, Qiu Junjiao.

Lisa didn't see Qiu Junjiao at the Qiu family's banquet the day before yesterday. She heard that she was abroad. Was she back now?

There was another woman standing next to Qiu Junjiao. She was quite pretty with delicate makeup. She didn't seem to be interested in the scene in front of her.

"Xuanyao, what do you think of this dress?"

Qiu Junjiao wanted to take the dress off, only to find that Su Lisa's hand was still on it. She glanced at her. "What? Aren't you going to let go? "

She wanted to take the dress, but Su Lisa didn't let go. "Sorry, I saw it first."

"Su Lisa." Qiu Junjiao snorted. "What? Are you brave now? You dare to go against me? "

"Miss Qiu, be reasonable. I saw this dress first."

It was just a dress. She didn't really want it. But she really didn't like Qiu Junjiao's tone and attitude.

"So what? Can you afford it? "

Qiu Junjiao thought for a moment and suddenly laughed. "I heard you got married. Which family in Lin City are you from? The Zeng family? The Luo family? Or the Song family or the Chang family? As a person, he had to be clear about his own status. What? Do you think you're the crown prince just because you wear the dragon robe? "

Su Lisa had gotten used to the contempt in her words over the years. She had no intention of paying attention.

He Xuanyao, who was behind Qiu Junjiao, asked, "Junjiao, who is she?"

"Let me introduce you. Isn't my brother engaged to the eldest daughter of the Su family, Su Yuri ? She is the illegitimate daughter of the Su family, Su Lisa. "

When she mentioned illegitimate daughter, she deliberately raised her voice, as if she was afraid that others would not know.

Su Lisa had heard this kind of ridicule many times before. At this moment, she didn't feel anything when she heard it.

"What? Aren't you going to let go? "

Qiu Junjiao arrogantly asked Su Lisa to let go of her hand. The shop assistants who were watching this scene did not dare to say a word.

Su Lisa looked at Qiu Junjiao for a while and was about to withdraw her hand. Another big hand picked up the dress and put it in Su Lisa's hand.

"Go try on the clothes."

Su Lisa looked at jungkook. His face was calm, as if he hadn't heard the words "illegitimate daughter".

"Who are you?"