Chapter 71+72💕

Lisa looked like a chrysalis, unable to move under Huo Jinyao's body.

Unfortunately, she was the one who had trapped herself in a cocoon of her own making. There would be only one head sticking out.

It was very hot. Even with the air conditioner, lisa couldn't stand it. After a while, she begged for mercy.

"Get up, get up." She was so hot that she was sweating.

Jungkook just looked at her and didn't move. He just acted like a rascal. "I'm not getting up. You didn't even call me husband. "

What?

"I called you wife the whole night last night, but you didn't call me husband."

Jungkook's voice was filled with grievance and accusation.

"Stop it. Get out of the way. "She was really hot. And hungry.

Fortunately, she didn't have to go to work today. Otherwise, she would definitely be late.

"No, I won't. If you call me husband, I'll let you go. "

When jungkook became a rascal,lisa definitely couldn't resist him.

"Jungkook –"

"You bit me yesterday."

This sound was even more aggrieved. Jungkook moved his shoulder in front of her to let her see his masterpiece. "Tell me, how are you going to make it up to me?"

There were several bite marks on jungkook's shoulder.

Lisa was angry, embarrassed, and ashamed. She did remember that she bit him last night when she was in pain. It seemed, more than one bite.

At first, it was pain, and then it was tiredness.

She wanted to beg him for mercy several times and ask him to let her go, but this guy just refused.

"I said that we would fight for seven rounds. It's still early."

How could she really let him do it seven times? She would definitely die in his hands then. Later, begging for mercy didn't work. She was exhausted and angry, so she could only bite him.

But she didn't expect the mark to be so deep. There was even one on her neck. If the neckline of her clothes was a little bigger, she was afraid that people would see it.

Lisa blushed and didn't look at jungkook. "Get out of the way."

"You make it up to me first." Jungkook slightly narrowed his eyes as if he was calculating. "Look, you owed me many times before. Plus yesterday, how much do you think you owe me? "

How could there be such a rascal? Such a rascal?

Lisa was angry. "Didn't I pay you back yesterday?"

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday, you ..." Even though lisa was an obstetrician and could remain extremely calm in front of patients, she was choked and speechless.

"What about me yesterday?" Jungkook smirked.

Lisa gritted her teeth. "Are you going to get up or not?"

"Up. Rise ... "jungkook stepped back as he spoke. Just as lisa was about to pull the quilt away, he took the opportunity to get under the covers.

"Jungkook?"

"I hate to be in debt. Since you owe me, you should pay me back quickly. "

Lisa hadn't realized what he was talking about. She foolishly followed his words and said, "I ... I did it yesterday."