Chapter 45+46💕

Jeon Shao? What jeon Shao?

Lisa hadn't swallowed the fish in her mouth yet. She glanced at jungkook with a puzzled expression.

"Nothing." Jungkook scooped a bowl of soup and placed it in front of Lisa . "I used to be the youngest and the most handsome in my company, so they liked to call me that."

Lisa's mouth twitched. Could this person be any more thick-skinned? She almost choked on the fish.

Not only her, but even Zuo Mingyu almost couldn't hold his chopsticks. He had seen thick-skinned people, but he had never seen someone so thick-skinned.

"What? Am I not handsome? " jungkook reached out to hold lisa's face as he spoke, letting her look at him. "Is your husband not handsome?"

Su Lisa felt that her face was about to burn. How could this person be so thick-skinned?

"Stop it." There were people around.

"I'm not." Jungkook didn't care if there were people around. "Honey, you haven't said whether I am handsome or not."

"Handsome, handsome, handsome." Su Lisa couldn't stand him anymore. She reached out to grab his hand. "You are the most handsome in the world, okay?"

"That's more like it." Jungkook let go of his hand as he spoke, but he didn't move away. Instead, he leaned over and kissed lisa's face. "In my heart, my wife is also the most beautiful in the world."

If there was a hole in the ground, Lisa  would have crawled into it.

She turned around and saw Zuo Mingyu's stunned expression. She was so embarrassed that she could die. "Senior, don't mind him. He's just like that."

"It's okay." Zuo Mingyu looked down. The last spark of hope in his heart was extinguished. "You guys are so close."

Who was close to him?

Su Lisa wouldn't admit it. But she couldn't deny it now. Jeon jungkook, on the other hand, knew how to take advantage of the situation. He reached out his long arms and pulled her into his arms. He grinned, revealing his white teeth.

 He grinned, revealing his white teeth

"Yes, we are very close."

Zuo Mingyu didn't feel hopeful anymore. He only felt bitterness in his heart.

He was indeed too slow. For the rest of the time, he didn't know the taste of his food. He didn't even know what he was eating.

Su Lisa , on the other hand, was surprised to see him pick up some dishes from time to time and stuff them into his mouth. But soon, she understood.

After staying abroad for so long, it was definitely better to stay at home. He even ate food that he didn't want to eat. It was obvious how homesick he was.

SHe was no longer surprised. Her extra glances made jungkook more and more eager to tease her.

As a result, two out of the three of them ate uncomfortably.