Chapter 194+195+196

Tzuyu went to sleep after talking nonsense in front of the reporters.

Most doctors and nurses didn't believe the rumors. They had seen jungkook before.

Yesterday, when Wei sehun came, a nurse also saw him. With such an outstanding man like jungkook as a comparison, Wei sehun looked like a scumbag.

Tzuyu wasn't afraid that the nurses didn't like her. She had a caretaker to take care of her. What were the nurses?

There were reporters who came to ask about the situation, and the nurses told them the truth. But the reporters didn't write about the situation.

Instead, they wrote that Lisa hated Li Tzuyu because she had to find someone else.

They hadn't seen jungkook, but Wei sehun was famous in Lin City. What else didn't they understand when they compared it and asked about it?

If they understood it, the news would be distorted.

Li Tzuyu didn't even take care of her body. She started browsing Weibo and local forums after she woke up.

The more people scolded Lisa , the happier she was. How dare you steal my man? How dare you push me?

At night,Tzuyu asked the caretaker to buy food for her. She didn't like the food in the hospital.

The caretaker left to buy dinner for Li Tzuyu. Not long after she left, the door of the ward was opened.

"Did you buy it? I said I want to eat — who are you? "

Li Tzuyu was shocked to see a stranger enter her ward. She sat up and looked at the person in front of her warily.

... ...

Lisa was harassed by jungkook for the whole night, so she didn't have time to think about Li Tzuyu.

The next day, Lisa felt uncomfortable all over. She criticized jungkook in her heart.

This man was too much. He didn't know how to control himself. She was so weak that she was afraid that one day she would be killed by jungkook.

She picked up her phone and wanted to browse Weibo, but she didn't want to see more curses.

She put down her phone and it rang again. It was Shi rose again.

"Rose." Lisa received her call and thought of Zhan jimin. "I have something to talk to you about. You — "

"Don't bother. I know everything. "

"Huh? What do you know? "

"What do you think I know?" Shi rose's voice was relaxed. She was so worried yesterday that she even seriously explained to Lisa on Weibo.

It was a pity that she was small and insignificant. There was no way she could overwhelm so many internet trolls and keyboard warriors.

Now that the matter was resolved, she heaved a sigh of relief.

"How would I know what you know if you don't tell me?"

"Alright." Shi rose was confused by the fact that she knew more. "You must have known about it before me. You must have checked Weibo. What are you trying to do here? "

"No." Lisa shook her head, pressed the speaker button, and opened Weibo. "I haven't checked Weibo today."

"That's good. I'm the first one to inform you —"

Lisa didn't hear what Shi rose said clearly. She clicked on the latest local news.

# theprettiest doctor # is still the prettiest doctor. There was a video on it, but she didn't have time to watch it.