Chapter 98+99+100💕

"How can I not know your brother? I even went back to take a look. Your sister's office is right there. If I'm not wrong, your brother came out of her office. "

Seeing Su Yuri lost in thought, Luo Meishan added, "Why do I feel that this might be a trick of that b * stard of yours?"

"What can she do?"

It wasn't that Su Yuri looked down on Su Lisa. With her quiet character, what kind of waves could she stir up?

"Isn't it hard to guess? Think about it. Your mother is the only daughter of the Li family. Whether it's the Su family or the Li family, all the property will belong to you and your brother. It has nothing to do with that b * stard. But what if she doesn't want to? She can't do anything to you, but your brother is young and ignorant. It's hard to say if she wants to hook up with your brother — "

Needless to say, they were all smart people.

Su Yuri pressed her lips into a straight line. "How dare she?"

Su Chenghui gave her a dowry when she got married. She should not have been entitled to a penny of it in the first place.

Not to mention that the Su family bought her a house and a car.

"Why wouldn't they dare?" Luo Meishan sneered. "These people are greedy and insatiable. Compared with the Li family's huge property, what she has now is nothing. "

Su Yuri stood up, and Luo Meishan quickly grabbed her hand. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to find her."

"Don't." Luo Meishan took her hand and asked her to sit down. "If you go to her now, there's nothing you can do if she doesn't admit it."

Su Yuri sat down again, thinking about Luo Meishan's words. "But if she has such a plan, she will definitely give herself away."

"Then what do you want to do?"

"The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming. I'll ask my father to call her to come back for the festival. If she doesn't have that intention, she will keep a distance from Yuxin, just like before. If she has a guilty conscience, she will definitely get close to Yuxin. "

"Smart." Luo Meishan gave her an admiring look. "Then, you can catch her in the act."

"No." Su Yuri shook her head, her beautiful eyes flashing with sharpness.

Su Lisa , it's fine if you don't provoke me. If you provoke me, I will let you know what it means to draw water with a sieve!

... ...

When jungkook came out of the bathroom, he found Su Lisa staring blankly at her phone.

"What happened?"

Su Lisa shook her head. She didn't know what to say.

"Honey ..." jungkook put his arm around her waist. "That relative of yours should have left, right? How many days has it been? "

"Stop fooling around."

Lisa didn't have time to talk to him. She held her phone with a serious look on her face.

"Honey, are you alright?" Jungkook sat up straight and looked at her nervously.

"My dad called me to come home for the holidays."

Festival? What festival?

"It's the Mid-Autumn Festival next week." Su Lisa's  voice was flat. "My father suddenly called me and asked me to go home to celebrate the festival with him."

"Let's go then."

Jungkook said calmly. Su Lisa rolled her eyes at him.

"Since I moved to boarding school in high school, my father has never asked me to go home for the Mid-Autumn Festival. Do you think he suddenly asked me to go back like this ..."