Chapter 197+198+199

Meeting Lisa's suspicious gaze, jungkook touched his nose and said, "I asked someone to check it out."

"That easy?"

"It's not very difficult."

It was indeed that easy, but it wasn't good to say it so directly to Lisa.

"Of course, it took some effort. For example, I used some connections and found some people. Don't worry, they are all working with the company. It's difficult, but it's okay. "

What he said was difficult, yet it was fine. Was it difficult or not difficult?

Lisa turned to look at jungkook with confusion on her face. "Jungkook, are you hiding something from me?"

"What can I hide from you?"

"You should ask yourself that. What can you hide from me? "

"Honey ..." jungkook put his arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Look, you've been cleared of the crime. I believe the doctor will let you go back to work soon. These are all good things. Shouldn't we celebrate? "

"How?"

Lisa didn't think there was anything to celebrate.

"Think of it as a celebration." Jungkook held her and lay on the bed. "How about three hundred rounds to celebrate?"

"Jungkook." Lisa doubts were diverted by him.

Three hundred rounds? Did he want to cripple her waist?

"No? Then let's do a hundred rounds. "

"Not even one round." Lisa pushed him. "Get up. I want to get up."

"Honey, don't get up. You don't go to work anyway ... "

"Jungkook, are you going to move? You ..."

Her phone rang. Lisa pushed him away and quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello, Brother Zuo? It's me. Yes, go ahead. "

As soon as the words "Brother Zuo" came out, jungkook's mouth twitched. He resisted the urge to grab the phone and throw it away.

He hated this kind of brother and sister the most.

He put his arms around Lisa's waist and turned to look at him with a warning look.

He didn't know what the other side said, but a faint smile appeared on her face.

Jungkook leaned over and gently bit her cheek.

Lisa glared at jungkook. The look in her eyes was so cold that it seemed as if she wanted to kill someone.

Jungkook didn't let her go. He gave her another kiss on the other cheek.

Although it was light, Lisa was still frightened. She was afraid that Zuo Mingyu would hear her. That would be awkward.

She glared at him warningly before continuing.

"Back to work? Okay, I got it. When? Tomorrow? Okay. I will. Don't worry, I'm not mad. "

Jungkook stopped kissing her and put his arms around her waist instead. However, his hands were not well-behaved, moving up and down.

"Jeon —"

Lisa realized how emotional she was. She cleared her throat and said, "I understand. There was no need for that. There was really no need. En. I'll come to work on time tomorrow. "

She pinched jungkook's hand. His muscles were firm and it was difficult to twist them.

If she didn't have to talk, she would have bitten him.