Chapter 61+62💕

The hospital office and the obstetrics and gynecology department did a detailed investigation. Su Lisa had applied for the attending physician exam right after she graduated as a postgraduate student and passed it.

She was now an official attending physician in the hospital. When she wrote prescriptions, there were nurses by her side. Of course she wouldn't make such a low-level mistake.

Li tzuyu's accusation was unreasonable, and the previous incident was regarded as a farce by the hospital.

It was Zuo Mingyu who told Su Lisa that she was fine. He had an operation to perform in the morning and only heard about it after the operation.

He immediately went to see his father, Mr. Zuo. Then, he went to look for Vice President Li.

He trusted Su Lisa unconditionally. How could he believe that she would do such a thing?

However, by the time he came to find her, the matter had already been resolved. With jungkook's appearance and the words of the other people in the department, coupled with Li tzuyu's guilty and frightened expression, what else was there not to understand?

Zuo Mingyu didn't know what to feel. He didn't stand up for Lisa right away, but jungkook did it first.

Therefore, he was the first person to inform Lisa.

Lisa didn't know about Zuo Mingyu's psychological changes. She believed that the innocent would always be innocent. Even if things got out of hand, she believed that she would be fine.

However, Mingyu had good intentions, so that day, Lisa offered to treat Zuo Hongchen to a meal.

In the middle of the meal, Lisa received a text from jungkook.

[lili, I'm here. Are you off duty? Have you eaten?]

She didn't know when jungkook had added her on WeChat, but the contact name was "husband jungkook".

She was not used to hearing the word "husband" out of the blue.

Su Lisa glanced at Mingyu, who was sitting opposite her, and quickly recovered her composure. Three simple words. They were eating.

[I haven't eaten yet. I'm so hungry.]

There was also an aggrieved emoticon in the picture. Looking at his expression, Lisa could almost imagine what jungkook's face would look like if he were in front of her.

He would definitely put his arm around her waist and say, "lili, I haven't eaten. I'm so hungry."

For some reason, Lisa felt like laughing. She thought about it and replied, [Go eat.]

[I'm in a meeting. It's not over yet (aggrieved).]

Lisa almost laughed out loud. This person, he's already an adult, but why is he acting like a child?

[Where are you having a meeting now? How much longer until it ends?]

[The client's company. I wonder how long it will take (helpless).]

Lisa couldn't bring herself to laugh. Somehow, she felt sorry for him. It's quite pitiful that you haven't eaten at this time, right?

[Bear with it for a while. We'll eat after the meeting.]

She had decided to study medicine when she was in high school. She had never come into contact with other industries. Being a doctor was hard, but she also knew that Su Chenghui and Li Ara didn't seem to have it easy.

Jungkook didn't look like a serious person on the surface. It was really hard for him to sit and have meetings all the time.

Jungkook paused for a while, and then sent another message.