Chapter 39+40 💕

Su lisa  had been feeling a little uneasy this morning.

Jungkook's  actions and the wedding candies. Yes, it attracted a lot of attention in front of her colleagues.

Later, not only the department next door, but even the departments downstairs and upstairs also came over.

She even felt lucky that jungkook had bought enough wedding candies, so there would still be leftovers.

Lisa didn't get a chance to catch her breath until lunchtime.

When she arrived at the hospital's cafeteria, the aunties in the cafeteria winked at lisa.

"Doctor Su, why didn't you send me wedding candies? I've been giving you more food every day. "

lisa  blushed. The cafeteria lady put two more poached eggs in her bowl. "Doctor Su, you just got married, so you must be tired. Take care of yourself. "

Seeing the people in the cafeteria looking at her, Su lisa felt really embarrassed.

SHe tried his best to minimize her presence. When she was about to find a seat with the tray, she didn't notice that someone was standing in front of her.

Just as she was about to touch him, the man was very powerful. He quickly supported her, stabilized her body, and let her stand still.

"Be careful."

"Thank you." lisa raised her head. When she saw the person in front of her, there was a flash of surprise in her eyes. "Mingyu? Why are you here? "

"Why can't I be here?"

Zuo Mingyu had the face of a scholar, but he had a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes. Usually, this appearance attracted a lot of women. In order to avoid peach blossoms, he even wore a pair of glasses even though he was not nearsighted.

Zuo Mingyu was the son of the hospital's director. He majored in cardiac surgery. He was three years older than Lisa.

At such a young age, he was already a famous attending physician in the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery. In the previous year, he had gone to the United States for academic research.

"Have you finished your research?"

"Yes." Mingyu nodded. Noticing that someone was looking in their direction, he spread his hands and said, "There are seats over here. Let's sit down and talk."

"Alright."

lisa admired mingyu. He was young, but very experienced. Last year, there was a pregnant woman with heart disease.

At that time, all the doctors did not dare to accept it, but he said that there was no problem. In the end, under the combined efforts of the thoracic surgery department and obstetrics department, the pregnant woman's delivery was ensured, and both mother and child were safe.

The incident had even made the news in Lin City at the time. Su lisa admired capable people very much.

Especially someone like Zuo Mingyu.

Zuo Mingyu was the dean's son, but he didn't put on any airs and usually ate with them.

He brought some food over. Lisa glanced at his bowl. "What's wrong? Or do you like to eat vegetables? "

"Yes."

As a cardiothoracic surgeon, he operated on patients every day. Mingyu was more interested in vegetarian food than meat. Everyone in the academy knew about this.

Lisa took a sip of the soup and noticed that Mingyu was staring at her. She was puzzled. "What's wrong? Is there something on my face? "
I heard you got married as soon as I came back?"