Chapter 236+237+238

Jungkook, who always suppressed him in the company's board of directors and was never polite to him in private meetings, was hugging his new wife intimately.

The two of them seemed to be planning to do something amazing.

Realizing this, Lucas raised the corners of his mouth with a playful expression on his face.

"Big brother, you're in a good mood. Did you just work overtime? "

He emphasized the word "overtime". The meaning was obvious.

Jungkook was quite calm. Even if Lucas saw it, he didn't intend to let go of Lisa.

Lisa was very embarrassed. She gestured for him to let go of her several times, but he didn't move.

She couldn't help but pat his back again. Jungkook just looked at Lucas as if he didn't see it.

"Yes. I just finished working overtime. I haven't been here for a few days, and there's been a lot of work in the company. "

"Really? I thought that Big Brother had always handled the company with ease. Who knew that there would be times when you have to work overtime. "

Lucas nodded, looking as if he understood and didn't need to explain.

"Of course it's easy for me to handle it. But you, aren't you already off work? What are you doing? "

"I forgot something upstairs. I'm going to get it now." Lucas spread his hands. "I'm just an idler. I can't compare to you working overtime at this hour. It's also hard."

When he said it was hard, he didn't forget to look at Lisa in jungkook's arms meaningfully.

Wasn't it hard? He didn't come to work for a while, and when he did, he brought his wife to the company.

Only he would be able to do something like this without separating public and private interests, wouldn't he?

Lisa chose to pretend to be dead in the face of the two of them arguing. At the same time, she didn't forget to signal jungkook to let her down.

Jungkook only looked at Lucas as if he didn't see her movements.

"It's my duty. After all, my brother is too useless, so I have to work harder. Don't you think so? "

Lucas's expression suddenly became ugly. "In that case, I can only trouble you to work harder, brother."

"Of course."

After saying that, jungkook carried Lisa out.

Lisa tried several times, but jungkook didn't let go of her. She was so embarrassed that she buried her face in his chest.

When jungkook put her in his car, she covered her face and found that it was burning.

"It's all your fault."

She was almost too ashamed to see anyone now.

"What happened to me?" Jungkook went around to the other side to open the car door. He didn't think he had done anything wrong. "Don't worry. He won't dare to say anything."

"Jungkook."

Was this something he was spouting nonsense? After all, she was Lucas's sister-in-law. Now that he saw her like this, it was really —

"It's okay." Jungkook suddenly felt that her blushing face was really cute, and at the same time, he found it a little funny.

"Honey, you're a married couple that I've held a marriage certificate with. So what if I hug you? "