Chapter 212+213+214

Today, all the members of the Jeon family were present. Lisa had never had the experience of eating together with such a large family.

Old Master Li only had one daughter, Li Ara. The Li family was a small family. The Su family was even more so. After all, Su Chenghui's parents had passed away a long time ago.

As soon as they entered the dining room, they saw that the large round table was full of people.

The Jeon family had two dining rooms. One was a European-style dining room with a European-style long table. Usually, if the other members of the Jeon family didn't come, Old Master Jeon would eat in this dining room.

If many people came, they would eat in this dining room. Compared with the European-style buildings outside, this dining room had a completely different style. The round table inside was specially booked by Old Master Huo.

The large round table could seat twenty people, and there was a wheel on it. It was the first time that Lisa saw someone use a wheel at home.

She glanced around and saw that jungkook's uncle and aunt's family were sitting on one side and the other. Jeon Mingguang and Liu Tongjia were sitting on the left side of Old Master Jeon.

There were two seats left on the right side. Seeing jungkook and Lisa enter the door, Old Master Jeon waved at them and said, "Come, come, sit here."

Lisa instinctively looked at jungkook, but he took her hand and sat down next to Old Master Jeon.

When  Lucas and Yiyang saw this, they looked at each other and understood the meaning in each other's eyes.

Liu Tongjia didn't look good. She really didn't like this daughter-in-law, but Old Master Jeon had spoken, so she couldn't object.

She was angry, so she looked at jungkook and Lisa.

Lisa couldn't help being stared at by her mother-in-law like that, so she subconsciously glanced at jungkook.

Jungkook was also looking at her and patted the back of her hand under the table to comfort her.

Lisa relaxed a lot because of his action. The two of them were very subtle in their actions. However, the feelings that were revealed from their gazes still shocked everyone else present.

Lucas narrowed his eyes, and there was a flash of deep meaning in his eyes. The other people had different expressions, but the surprise in their eyes was not less.

Liu Tongjia sat next to Old Master Jeon and naturally saw her son's little gestures. She looked more and more worried.

The closer jungkook was to Lisa, the worse she looked. Huo Mingguang wasn't as direct as Liu Tongjia, but he narrowed his eyes slightly because of his son's behavior.

The only one who was happy was probably Old Master Jeon.

"Today, I am very happy. It was not only because jungkookwas back, but also because he had a family. The ancients said that one should start a family and start a career. Now that the family has been established, jungkook, you have to start taking care of it. Do you know? "

"Yes. Grandpa. Don't worry, I won't let you down. "

The conversation made the Jeon brothers, Wei Sihai, and the others all have different expressions on their faces. Grandpa Jeon turned to look at Lisa as if he didn't see it.

"Lisa, I'm very happy that you're going home with jungkook. Since you married into the Jeon family, you are a part of the Jeon family. How about this, I don't have anything else to give you. I have a villa in the West District, so take it as a greeting gift. Tomorrow, I'll have someone accompany you to handle the transfer procedures. "