"It was off gaurd" Justin referred to when Tyler almost choked his lights out.

He grabbed it walking over to Quincy while he held the door nob so they couldn't twist it and placed the  chair under the nob.

"Now y'all ass gone stay in there until y'all talk it out!" He yelled from the other side.

"And you," he pointed at Justin. "Get the fuck in here and tell me what happened" he said seriously.

"But first," Quincy looked at bree who was looking at him like he was crazy. "bitch didn't i tell you to get the fuck outta here, you a weird ass bitch on my mama !" he exclaimed.

"you been wanted him this whole time didnt you?" he asked her while kaniyah listened through the door. "duhhh i was playing the long game" bree shrugged.

"so go ahead and get my nigga up outta thea- bitch he aint yo nigga, get the fuck OUT FORE I GET TO YELLIN!" he got rowdy towards the ending because clearly, she didnt understand.

"you know what, he'll call me later" she huffed standing up walking to the door "mhm so get the fuck out" quincy followed her to the door.

he went out going to the car telling kam and dee to just go to raising canes and he would tell them what she wanted because she wasnt leaving the house until this was finished.

these four were about to get this sorted out right now.

tyler rolled his eyes finally moving his ear away from the door. he held his breath slowly looking at kaniyah was sitting in the corner on the floor with her knees brought up to her chest.

she was silently crying with her face buried in her knees and he rolled his eyes once again plopping on his bed. he looked around "fuck i left my phone in the living room" he mumbled to himself.

he heard kaniyah begin to hiccup making him look over at her again starting to feel slightly bad because she wouldnt stop crying.

he thought doing that with bree would make him feel better so she could feel what he felt, he literally went to his mother's house and cried in her arms all night, so he wanted Kaniyah to feel that pain.

now seeing it made him want to take it back for some reason even though she did it first. "can you shut the fuck up, i cant even think" he grumbled.

she nodded quickly not even knowing if he could see her because she kept her head down. now she was just sniffing and hiccupping not wanting to make him mad anymore.

he sighed looking at her attempting to hold her cries in. he was trying to keep his hard act on but the love he had for her ran so deep he couldn't bare seeing her in so much pain even if thats what he was trying to convince himself he wanted.

swinging his legs off the side of the bed he walked around the bed sitting in front of her on the floor in a man spreading position with his elbows rested on his knees.

she hadn't noticed yet and he took the time to actually notice and look at her for the first time in almost five days. she was wearing tan sweat shorts and a black body suit with her shark slippers.

 she was wearing tan sweat shorts and a black body suit with her shark slippers