Chapter 50

Mimmi's POV

Zac and I were sitting at the table in Cleo's kitchen and Lewis walked in with 2 potion bottles filled with green stuff.

He gave one to both Zac and I.

"You have to drink it at the same time. It is supposed to put you back in your own bodies. I tested it out on two fishes twice. It works." Lewis said.

"We're different from fish." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know, just do it." Lewis said.

Zac and I looked at each other then chugged the green liquids and we passed out for about 2 minutes.

"It worked." I heard Zac say. I looked up and I saw Zac sitting beside me.

"Zac?" I asked.

"Mimmi, it worked." Zac said grinning as I jumped around excitedly happy.

Cleo, Rikki, and Emma laugh at me while I was jumping around. I stopped and grinned at Zac.

"You can keep your boy parts. I like my girl parts and seeing your brothers... 'Part' isn't exactly what any of the sisters wanting to see... EVER." I said.

"You think I enjoyed seeing my sisters parts? Ew. I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door then be back in each other's bodies." Zac said shivering grossed out.

"Okay! So I have an idea." Lewis said but was cut off by a knock.

Alex's POV (Surprise!)

I figured a way to Zac and Mimmi with Serena, Ondina, and Evie. We found where they were because they had photos of themselves with Cleo Sertori, Bella Hartley (she's with Will at his house), Rikki Chadwick, and Emma Gilbert (she came back but hasn't met Bella yet).

I knocked on the Sertori's door when we got there an hour later. They live at the end of the South Coast while we live further east of the coast. The door opens and we heard a gasp. I looked up and saw Mimmi and Zac standing there.

"Babe?" I asked.

Zac grins and kisses me and wraps his arms around me.

"Baby." I said grinning and hugging him tightly.

"Hey Mimmi." Ondina, Serena, Evie, and I said.

"Hey, guys." Mimmi smiled hugging all of us.

"Wait, who's this?" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Rikki?" I asked and moved forward into the house a little bit.

"Alexandra Santos." Rikki grinned and I hugged her tightly.

"OMG! Rikki! I haven't seen you since elementary!" I said smirking.

"Yeah, that wasn't my best goodbye prank but it got me expelled." Rikki grinned.

"You caught Mrs. Williams chair on Fire, flooded the bathroom, took a kid's pencil and threw it at my Mom, and let's not mention... You literally did a dare that I told you to do." I said chuckling.

"What dare did she do?" Cleo asked.

"I dared her to catch a skateboard on Fire." I said smirking.

"Hey! That's not nice!" Emma said.

"Hey, Cleo, Emma." I said grinning.

"Hey, Alex." Cleo and Emma said.

I turned back to Rikki and we both grinned at each other.

"No!!!" Cleo, Emma, Zac, Mimmi, Ondina, and Evie yelled.

"Come on!" Rikki and I whined.

"Nope!" Emma said quickly cutting Rikki and I off.

"Oh, come on, guys. We just wanna catch a skateboard on Fire and see how fast we can go to the skate park." I whined.

"Nope." Emma and Zac said.

"Zac, pleaseeeeeeee." I whined to my boyfriend.

"Can I join in on that? I've never seen a skateboard on Fire yet how to ride a skateboard that's on Fire." Mimmi said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yesssssssss." Rikki and I said grinning.

"YAYYYYYY!" Mimmi yelled and pulled Rikki and I out the door. We seen Zane (Rikki's boyfriend/my best friend) with Byron.

"Hey, Zane, Byron, wanna go skateboarding on Fire?" I asked as Mimmi dragged us around.

"Hell yeah!" Zane and Byron said and we all ran to the skateboard park and bought a skateboard for Byron, Zane, Rikki, Mimmi, and I.

"Let's go!" I yelled as we all skate to the skate park. I did a 360 while bending my knees to keep my balance. We all made it to the high (I can't remember what it's called) on the ramp. We all got off our skateboards and I gave all of them one candle stick and we all lit them up and then we lit our skateboards up and we all got on them and skateboard as fast as we ever could.

(Don't try that at home, never know what kind of stuff would happen if you do, I don't think Firefighters would like that too much)

We all jumped off our skateboards and ran to the house laughing our Asses off as we stormed in Cleo's house.

"Hey! Where have you been?" Mum asked me as she stood at the door from the kitchen. I looked behind Mum and seen Cleo's parents there to.

"Uh, Hey Mum, I, I, uh... Oh, yeah. I found Zac and Mimmi. They were here without us and I missed Zac a lot and I also missed Mimmi. So, I came here with Ondina, Serena, and Evie with me." I said shrugging while Zac came over and held me against him.

I looked up and he looked down. We both leaned in and it was magical. It lightly felt like we were the only people in the room. In the world. In the entire World.

We both quit kissing after Mum whistled loudly. I huffed and leaned back on Zac.

"Your both almost adults, I just want you all to think before leaving, okay? I know Zac and Mimmi went missing. But you guys should've come to me and I would've helped." Mum said.

"I'm sorry Mum, we all are." I said as Zac and I hugged Mum. Zac kissed Mums cheek and I kissed Mums cheek also. Mum kissed mine, Zac's, Evies, Serena, and Ondinas foreheads.

Mum turned towards Rikki with a smirk.

"Still catching chairs on Fire, flooding bathrooms, throwing a pencil at the principals, and catching people's skateboards on fire?" Mum asked.

"Naw, I quit doing that. Cleo and Emma don't let me get in that much trouble." Rikki said pouting. I laughed and grinned at Rikki.

"Wanna do one last thing, before we leave?" I asked.

"Heck yeah." Rikki grinned.

I winked at Rikki and she went on one side of my Mum and I went on the other side. We walked towards my Mum and we both punched my Mum in the shoulders (not mean. Just playful) as we grabbed her elbows and dragged her outside and towards the pool with everyone behind us. Rikki and I grinned at each other and we both pushed my Mum into the water.

"RIKKI AND ALEX! THIS IS WHY YOU BOTH AREN'T ALLOWED TO HANG OUT WITH OUT ME AROUND!" Mum yelled as she came up for air.

"Come on Mum, you Love us." Rikki said smirking.

"Yeah, Mum. What she said." I said and high-five Rikki.

"Let's go for a swim, guys." Zac said.

"Mum, are you joining us for a swim?" I asked.

"Yeah." Mum said as Zac, Cleo, Mimmi, Ondina, Serena, Emma, Rikki, Bella, Evie, Mum, and I all jumped in the water and we all sped towards Mako together.