Chapter 42

Zac's POV

Mimmi and I woke up. We still haven't found whatever we need to change back, to be honest I'm starting to wonder if we can ever change back.

We went and got changed. Then we headed out with Rikki.

"Ready?" Rikki said.

"Let's get Emma and let's go." I said as we took off and found Emma. Then we took her to where we have been, as we jump into the water without being seen and let's our Tails form and we swam to an area maybe with a reef.

Eventually we finally got out where we went in and then we headed for that Café where we met with Lewis.

"You won't believe it, we timed ourselves and guess how long we can hold our breaths for?" Emma said.

"15 minutes." Rikki said.

"That's impressive." Lewis said.

"Yep, it's pretty cool." Rikki said.

"We could probably stay down for longer if we really tried." Emma said.

"You're on." Rikki said.

"You think you can be me?" Emma said.

"Zac and I have, we could hold our breaths for almost an entire 12 hours." I said.

"What?" Rikki said. "Bring it on."

"You guys must be jumping out of your skin about this stuff." Lewis said.

"Yeah." Emma said.

"All of us but Cleo." Mimmi said.

Then Cleo showed up.

"Hey Cleo guess what?" Lewis said. "These guys can hold their breaths for 15 minutes."

"Lewis." Emma, Rikki, Mimmi, and I said.

"Sorry." Lewis said.

"What's going on?" Cleo said.

"We've been you know swimming." Emma said.

"It's the best thing." Rikki said. "The reed is out of this world."

"Should see Mako." Mimmi said.

"Yeah, it's Beautiful in the morning." I said.

"How?" Emma said.

"You do know we can swim a lot more faster." Mimmi said.

"What?" Rikki said.

"Yeah, we can go from here to Mako in 10 minutes." I said.

"That's great." Cleo said. "So has anyone been able to finish that calcutus homework? Question 7 a nightmare."

"We missed you this morning." Emma said. "Why weren't you answering your phone?"

"And that project on geography, is due Thursday." Cleo said. "We really need to get together on that."

"Listen Cleo, whatever's happened to us is incredible, these 2 know more about this than any of us." Rikki said.

"You've got to come with us." Emma said.

"The water is amazing." Rikki said.

"I'm not doing it, okay?" Cleo said. "I didn't ask for any of this to happen to us, so stop bugging me about it." Then she walks off, Lewis walked off after her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We were at school but once we got free of class we met up with Lewis.

"You're bummed out, right?" Emma said.