Chapter 8

Alex's pov

It's the next day. I got up and got dressed. Then headed into the kitchen where Mum was. "Hey Mum." I say.

"Hey Alex, you ready for school?" Mum ask.

"Yeah, just going to take a box of Prawns with me and meet Zac." I say.

"Ok sweetheart, don't forget lessons after school, grotto." Mum says.

"Yeah Mum, I remember, I'll remind Zac to, bye Mum." I say.

"Bye sweetheart." Mum said as I close the door.

"Hey Zac." I say at his front door, when Zac turns around smiling at me.

"Hey Alex, you know after you left last night." He said and I nodded. "Well she came around asking about you last night." He continued.

"Great, maybe we just not pay any attention to her." I say.

"Yeah, good idea. What's with the box of Prawns." He says.

"Thought we could eat them on the way to school." I say.

"Okay, I'm ready, let's go." He said.

We turned around and left for school. We ended up running into Cam.

"Hey Cam." Zac says.

"Hey Zac, Alex, ready for this?" Cam asks.

"Yeah let's go." I say before Zac, Cam, and I walk into school towards our first class. When we get there we go in and Zac and I sit down at the back while Cam was sitting in front of us. At least he isn't going to be a dick. Then Evie comes in and sits next to Cam.

"Hey?" Cam says.

"Hey Cam, Zac, Alex." Evie said which surprised me but don't show it.

"Hey." Zac and I say at the same time.

"This is going to be a long day." Zac says.

The day passes really quickly, no drama went on for the whole day not even Evie or Cam did anything out of normal, and at least Cam didn't do anything stupid. Which was good and Evie is finally not being a Bitch to me. Zac and I was walking around to mine for those magic lessons for our powers.

We just reach my house. "Ready for this?" I say to Zac.

"No, not really." He says.

"It's going to be okay, I'll be right next to you the whole time." I say grabbing his hand with mine.

"Okay let's go." He says.

Then we head to my door and went in and left our bags in my room and Zac got changed in the bathroom and I changed in my room. Once we were ready we head out to the grotto where we saw Lyla, Nixie, and Serena heading out. When we went in I saw Mum with a cup or 2 full of water. "Hey Mum."

"Hey Alex, Zac." Mum says.

"Hey Rita, ready?" He said.

"Yes, the question is are you ready Zac?" Mum said.

"I have no idea where to even start." He says nervously.

"It's okay Zac, I was the same way the first time I used my powers." I say.

"She's right Zac, I'll show you all the best ways to use them and control them. You get it better fast plus I heard you could use your Cloak after your first full Moon pretty easy." Mum says.

"Yeah, didn't know how I done it so quick, it kinda freaked me out." Zac said.

"Me neither it's not really un-common for that Zac so don't worry about it." Mum says.

Mum then got the show on the road, started to show Zac the best ways to control all of his powers and teached him some of the ones I already learned. It went well for him. I was so happy for him that he is able to control his powers and what I learned so quick, made me start to think he was always meant to be like me. We left the grotto to go to my room where we started to do whatever homework we needed to do and we went to the kitchen and Zac's phone went off, which turned out to be his Mum wanting him home for dinner and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving and saying bye to Mum, then I went to bed for the rest of the night.

A week has passed of school, homework and Mum giving us lessons and told us we could use Moon rings and Zac found one in the ocean. After he got it cleaned up he brought it to Mum who told him to keep it with him all the time. It was still another day before the second full moon. Zac and those 3 started to get on with each other. Then 2 days before now Zac and Lyla went to Mako to the land entrance and found something in there but had to get out before it closed on them. Zac come around and asked Mum questions about the object. Mum called it a trident a Merman weapon during a war against Mermaids and Merman a long time ago.

Then Mum bottled up and said it was bad news and not to go for it. Zac took it well but won't let Mum stop until he knew all about it. Mum refused for now since the 2nd full Moon. Zac said it was fine it would be fine but he wanted to know the whole story about it so it wasn't bad of a talk and Zac went home after he gave me a kiss on the lips and left saying bye to Mum who said it back.

I asked Mum why she didn't tell Zac everything. She say that if Zac saw the Trident it was bad news but knowing Zac wouldn't do that to us just needs to know about all of it afterwards and that he could stay over at ours again on the full Moon but I wanted to spend it at Zac's this time and Mum said it was okay. So I'm going to tell him tomorrow.