Chapter 36

Zac's POV

It was crazy finding out that everything was safe now. But I was still wondering what was coming next.

I was up and dressed ready for the morning swim just was waiting for Mimmi and Alex to show.

I was on the last of us remastered starting it off.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

Then Alex came in. "Ready for our swim?" She said.

"Yes." I said saving the game then once it was saved turned off the PS55 then we headed towards the water and we made sure no one was watching and jumped into the river letting our Tails form and sped off to Mako. Going the same way we had always went.

Then we headed to the Café after we got back on land and dried off. To see Evie.

"Newsflash. Cam is interested in Carly." Evie said.

"He told you that he was interested in Carly?" Alex said.

"Of course not." Evie said. "He said that he wasn't."

"So he's not then." Alex said.

"Carly, can we grab a juice?" I said then we headed out and met up with Mimmi.

Which then we went back to Mako for a while and then we went back to mine and spent the night there.

The next morning, Mimmi was already away by the time we got up.

As Alex and I was going for our swim Mimmi showed up. She was upset.

"Hey what's up with you?" I said as she came over and hugged me.

"Ondina isn't going back." Mimmi said.

"What?" Alex said.

"But that's what she has been wanting since she got here." I said.

"Yeah, now she isn't going back." Mimmi said.

"You are going to come back for me." I said.

"Of course, your my brother." Mimmi said.

"Well, how about we get our minds off it before you have to go to work." Alex said.

"Let's go for a swim then." I said.

"Okay, I'm in." Mimmi said.

Then we went out and made sure no one was watching or looking jumped into the river and let our Tails form and sped off to Mako. Where once there we pulled ourselves out on the beach and just layed there. Alex to my right and Mimmi to my left. While they were both just laying against me.

Not to much later we were dry again and had our legs back.

"I need to get going, I'm working today." Mimmi said.

"Head back to mine and get changed and we'll meet you at the Café." Alex said.

"That would work, get something to eat before you go." I said.

Mimmi actually agreed with it and head on to get ready.

As Alex and I stay there for another 10 minutes and then we got back into the water and swam back to a spot nearby the Café and got out and dried off then we headed for the Café just catching Mimmi talking with Evie.

"Hi, Mimmi, something wrong?" Evie said.

"It's Ondina, she's not coming back to the Pod." Mimmi said. "We've worked so hard to save our home and now she's throwing it away."