Chapter 43

Zac's POV

When Mimmi and I woke up this morning we met up with Rikki outside. Where we headed for the reef and we took off towards Mako. Where we headed for the Moon Pool but we saw Lewis's boat and Emma taking off for the Moon Pool as we surfaced next to Lewis.

"Where is Emma off to?" I said.

"Mako. She thinks that there are some answers there." Lewis said.

"Well we'll catch up later, come on." Rikki said heading under again.

"See you Lewis." Mimmi said as Mimmi and I went under too then we went around our route with Rikki and into the Moon Pool but there was no sign of Emma.

"So much for Emma being here." Rikki said.

"Must already be gone." Mimmi said.

"Well I would Love to stay and chat but Emma wants me around at hers today so, see you." Rikki said.

"See you." I said.

"Later." Mimmi said as Rikki went under again and we saw her leave the Moon Pool.

"It's going to be a Full Moon soon." I said.

"I know, we need to watch the others." Mimmi said.

"We should just tell them what these Full Moons can really do." I said.

"At least we didn't need to worry about them Last time." Mimmi said.

"But that was when it was just us, now we got Emma, Rikki, and Cleo now, we need to keep an eye on them." I said.

"Zac we should be focusing on finding a way back." Mimmi said.

"How? We thought if we were here last Full Moon at the same time the Moon Pool activates we would be back where we should be ourselves again. That didn't turn out right." I said. "Not to mention it didn't change us back either. Mimmi we should watch them until we can get home again we haven't seen any sign of the pod. Ondina, Serena, anyone we know."

"Fine, I just think we should be looking for a way home." Mimmi said.

"We will find a way back." I said.

"Just it could take some time." Mimmi said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then we should go an catch up with them." Mimmi said.

"Yeah, come on." I said as we went under and headed back to the spot where we can get out and dry off safely then we headed for Emma's place where we went to Emma's room.

"It's safe in there." I said.

"Yeah come on in." Emma said as Mimmi and I got in there as Rikki was with a Tail there as Lewis was these water cans.

"Really Lewis, here?" I said as Mimmi dried Rikki off.

"Thanks Zac." Rikki said as Mimmi finished drying her.

"I just got a message from Cleo, she wants us to meet her at the Café." Emma said.

"Let's go." I said.

Skip to once we got there and sat down with Cleo at the Café.

"She knows something." Cleo said.

"Like what?" Rikki said.

"I'm not sure." Cleo said. "But she knew it was dangerous for me to get water on myself."

"You got water on yourself?" Emma said. "I knew it."

"One drop, I wiped it straight off, nothing happened, I took precautions, I can do this job." Cleo said.

"I told you we should have discussed this further." Emma said.

"What would that prove?" Cleo said. "You're just scared."

"No I'm not." Emma said.

"Yes you are." Cleo said. "Scared for me and too scared to have your own party, well, I'm not living like that anymore Emma, I'm not going to be scared of every drop of water I see."

"As crazy as it sounds, I agree with Cleo, just this once." Rikki said.

"It never stopped Zac and I from having fun." I said.

"Wow where'd you get that?" Cleo said as we saw the necklace.

"The Moon Pool at Mako Island." Emma said.

"It's beautiful." Cleo said.

Then Emma was using her phone. "Hi Mom, I need you to start texting your invitations, yes, all the girls on the list plus Rikki." Emma said. "Cleo is right, if I don't have this party, it's like I'm not even putting up a fight."

Then Zane came over with drinks. "Free, Frozen Cones." Zane said.

"What about them?" Rikki said.

"You look thirsty." Zane said. "Enjoy."

"Cleo wait." I said but it was too late.

"Prune juice." Emma said as Cleo backed up as she nodded.

"Mature Zane, real Mature." Rikki said.

"You are asking him to be mature, that maybe the day Hell freezes over." I said.

"I agree with my sister on that one." Mimmi said.

"You agree with her on mostly everything, Zac." Rikki said.

"We're Family, of course we would." Mimmi said.

"You and Zac coming?" Emma said.

"No, we have something to do tonight." I said.

"Yeah, Sorry Emma." Mimmi said.

"No worries." Emma said.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cleo was over at Emma's as Mimmi and I was getting ready to go as Rikki was just going.

"See you 2 later." Rikki said.

"See you Rikki." Mimmi and I said as Rikki left then as soon as we were ready we left too we went to our spots and jumped in heading for Mako as we sped off there and into the Moon Pool where we surfaced.

"There is a Full Moon. A few days away." Mimmi said.

"I know, we have to be there." I said.

"We can control ourselves during it." Mimmi said. "It's going to be harder on them."

"I know, right now we have to use ourselves, me and you, that's how we handled it the last time." I said.

"Do you wonder what is happening back home?" Mimmi said.

"Of course, I'm wondering what Alex is up to?" I said.

"I've been wondering about Serena, Evie, and Ondina also." Mimmi said.

"I'm sure they are fine." I said.

"I hope so." Mimmi said.

"I miss them too." I said. "Do you think the pod has came back?"

"I hope so." Mimmi said.

"At least when we get back, I'll finally see Lyla again." I said.

"Is there something going on between you and Lyla?" Mimmi said.

"There was a bit of a thing going on between the 3 of us." I said.

"Are you 3 going to go on with that if she is back?" Mimmi said.

"Only as long as Alex and I agree to it together." I said.

"That is something I can see." Mimmi said as we spent the night at the Moon Pool as we went for another swim around Mako before we got back to the Moon Pool and laid back on the water next to each other and fall asleep.