Chapter 31

Zac's POV

As soon as I woke up. I got ready to head to Alex's place.

But then I remembered that I have to set my PS 5 to re-download all my games again.    So I switched my PS 5 on and started to download:

7 days to die

Assassin's Creed
Ezio Collection
Black Flag
Unity
Syndicate
Origins.

Borderlands
Handsome
Collection

Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 3 4, WW2

Conan Exiles

Dying light, The Following

Defiance 2050

Defense Grid 2

Dead Rising, 2, Off the record

Dead island, Riptide

Fallout 4, 76

Fry cry 4, 5, new Dawn

For Honor

Fifa 17, 18, 19

Fortnite

GTA 5

Horizon Zero Dawn

How to Survive 2

Killing Floor 2

Mad Max

Mount Blade Warband

Minecraft, Story Mode

Need for speed Rivals, need for Speed

The Grand Tour

Payday 2 Crimewave Edition

Rainbow 6 Siege

Red Dead Redemption 2

Resident Evil 5, 6, 7, Revolutions, Revolution 2, 2

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Star Trek Online

Skyrim

Sniper Elite 2 Remastered 3, 4

The Forest

Titanfall 2

Tiny trooper joint ops

The Last Of Us Remastered, Left behind

The Evil within

Tropico 5

The Walking Dead Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, Michonne and 400 days

Warframe

Umbrella Corps

Until Dawn

X Com 2

Zombi

Zombie Army Trilogy

Netflix

YouTube

Now I have all of them downloading I put my PS 5 in rest mode and grabbed my bag and locked my door and head over to Alex's place.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once I made it to Alex's place, the door opened. I then saw Alex come out.

"Hey." I said then Alex threw herself at me, hugging me tight.

"Hey, Zac." Alex said.

"You ready for a swim?" I said to her after Alex let go.

"Yeah, let's go." Alex said as we headed into her house and headed down to the Moon Pool and jumped in.

Once our Tails formed, we hit our Speed and headed out of the Sea entrance and headed towards Mako. Where we swam around the Island twice before we headed back to her place to grab our bags and head to school.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damn, school was crap, and Alex and I decided to go for a walk. During our walk we found Ondina looking for Rita's cat Poseidon. Alex told off Ondina for leaving the door open. But then Ondina went saying that she was in a hurry to find him and left. So Alex and I head back to mine, where we got our homework we had out of the way.

Once we were finished was when my front door opened and Mimmi came in.

"Hey." Mimmi said.

"Hey." Alex and I said.

"Feel like going for a swim?" Mimmi said.

"Sure, but I'm hungry here?" Alex said.

"Let's have something to eat then we'll go." I said grabbing 2 boxes of Prawns out of the fridge and gave one to Mimmi and Alex to share and I ate the other one.

While we were eating Mimmi told us what really happened with Ondina. She turned Erik into a cat looking like Poseidon. Man we were laughing our heads off and Mimmi told us that she found Erik and got him back to normal again.

By the time she said that we were finished eating and headed out to Alex's house and we headed to the Moon Pool and jumped in and we let our Tails form again and swam full Speed towards Mako where we ended up swimming around Mako 2 times before we ended up in the Moon Pool.

But at that time it was getting dark and Rita wanted Alex back home. So we left now and Mimmi stayed in the Moon Pool for the others to show up. So I headed home and got out of the water after making sure it was safe and pulled myself out and used my heat power to dry myself up and went into my house and got changed into a pair of bottoms and went to bed and fell asleep wondering what to do about the Merman Chamber, and what it can do.