Chapter 32

Zac's POV

When I woke up, I got into a new change of clothes, went to open my fridge and pulled out the last box of sea food I had in there, which was a box of Crab and ate it.

Then I went to call David and put in a order for more seafood said I would pick it up in the afternoon. Of course David said that it would be ready at 12.

Once I put my order in I headed out and made sure no one was looking and jumped into the water outside my house and allowed my Tail to form. Then take off to Alex's place at my fastest speed. But came out of the speed to go into the small entrance into the Grotto's Moon Pool. Once I got inside and broke the surface of the Moon Pool I got out and used my heating power to dry off my tail and get my legs back and headed into the Grotto where I thought everyone would be. But only Mimmi was there.

"Hi, Mimmi." I said.

"Zac!" Mimmi shouted as she jumped back a bit and turned around to see me. "You scared me." She said coming over to me.

"Sorry." I said as she reached me and I pulled her into a hug. "Where is everyone?" I said.

"They went out for a bit, Alex is still asleep in her room." Mimmi said.

"Oh, well I'm up for a swim if you are." I said.

"Thought you would never asked." Mimmi said.

So Mimmi and I headed for the Moon Pool and jumped in, we let our Tails form and swam off the exit and hit the gas punching us to Mako. Once we reached Mako we slowed down and I grabbed my Sister's hand and took her to where Alex and I always went. Then Mimmi started pulling me to her and swimming towards the Moon Pool by the looks of it.

Once we got into the Moon Pool entrance, we surfaced and found no one there and Mimmi moved over to the edge pulling me with her and sat on the edge. Once I got sat down next to her, she ends up cuddled into my side, putting her head on my shoulder.

"That was a nice spot, Zac." Mimmi said.

"I know, Alex and I always go there almost every morning." I said.

"And we would have today if you 2 woke me up." Alex said after popping up out of nowhere.

"If we woke you up, you would've probably got mad. Since you Love sleeping in on weekends." I said.

"Maybe not if you were waking me up." Alex said moving to my other side and cuddled into me also.

"Well, what are we going to do then?" I said.

"We could go see Evie for a bit then back to yours." Alex said

"Well, Serena is there now, she said that she was meeting David for something." Mimmi said.

"Great, let's go." I said.

Then both Alex and Mimmi let go and we went back under water and sped off towards the Café to a nice spot where we can get out and dry off.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once we were dried off we headed into the Café and I went over and paid David for the food and said I would pick it up before we left. Then we went over to Evie and Mimmi went to where she saw Serena.

"Hey." Alex and I said.

"Hey." Evie said. "Have you seen Cam or Erik?" Evie said after a few minutes.

"No, why?" I said.

"There's something going on there." Evie said.

"Like what?" Alex said.

"Well, they were looking at this new fishing app that Cam's got and Erik seemed really excited about." Evie said. "Then they left together."

"Why would Erik care about a fishing app?" Alex said.