Chapter 35

Zac's POV

Last couple of days was Mad.

I found out that Mimmi got a job and at the Marine Park. Of course I heard from her and Serena that Ondina gave a complete fit over it. Of course when Nimmi said that Ondina couldn't do it she tried to prove her wrong which did Fail. But tonight was the night before the Full Moon and Mimmi and Alex managed to stay over at mine so we played on the PS5 for a bit. Mostly on Call Of Duty Black Ops. Which was one of the first games we got Mimmi on after teaching her how to do everything on it. Then we got her into Red Redemption 2 on story mode so she could get used to the controls on it which Mimmi really had a hand in doing.

Then after she got tired of playing, we went onto IPlayer and watched Torchwood which we watch the first 3 Episodes. Everything Changes, Day one and Ghost Machine. Then we went to bed and Mimmi and Alex was on the other side of me.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day. When I woke up and I found that both Mimmi and Alex was already up and Alex must have fired up my PS5 since once I was dressed in clean clothes I saw Mimmi on Fallout 76. And from the looks of it she was doing really well to.

I moved over and hugged her from behind. Which she jumped causing her to pause it.

"Easy, Mimmi, it's just me." I said.

"Zac! Don't do that!" Mimmi said.

"Come on you 2. Plus Zac we have school again." Alex said.

"Then let's go for a swim then head to school." I said.

"Let's go." Mimmi said turning off the PS5.

Then we headed out and made sure no one was looking and jumped into the river and sped off to Mako.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We ended up going around Mako twice and then headed to the Moon Pool where we met up with Ondina and Serena then Alex and I had to head for school which was completely rubbish then after Physics.

"Tell Mr. Johnson that. It'll make his day." Evie said.

"As well as other things." Alex said since both of them was on either side of me.

"Zac, can I have a word please? You too, Alexandra." Rita said.

"Sure, catch you guys later." I said as Alex, Rita, and I went to a dark room to talk.

"What's up, Mum?" Alex said.

"Let me guess you don't want me to go to the Chamber tonight?" I said.

"Correct." Rita said.

"Wasting time then, we need to know if it needs the Trident or not for it to work. Best way is tonight. They wouldn't make something and not have a key. Which I believe it is." I said.

"Mum, Zac's right we need to know for sure." Alex said.

"Plus I was planning to bring Mimmi and Alex along." I said.

"Fine, guess it was worth a try but be careful both of you." Rita said.

"Will do." I said.

"Always Mum." Alex said.

Then we headed back to mine and found Ondina there.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"Come on, Ondina, what are you doing here?" Alex said.

"I know that you 2 are planning to go ahead and find out if it is Dangerous or not." Ondina said.

"So?" I said.