Chapter 34

Zac's POV

I woke up to find Mimmi on the other side of me, as Alex was still snuggled into me. Today was Evie's Birthday. I already had her present ready. Just needed to get Ondina and Serena to decorate it.

Then the next thing I knew I felt Mimmi

"Hey, Sis." I said.

"Hey, Zac." Mimmi said.

"Hey, Baby." Alex said before kissing me.

"Hey." I said.

"What are we going to do for Evie's Birthday?" Alex said.

"Well I got something, I'm just going to need Ondina and Serena put things into it." I said.

"Well, I need to head back and meet up with them back at Alex's." Mimmi said before she leaves.

"See you down there then." I said as she was leaving.

"Want to head for a swim before we got to help Evie's Dad." Alex said.

"Yeah, let's get ready and go." I said as we got up and got changed into some clothes and headed out and locked the door and over to the pier and made sure no one was looking and jumped in.

Once both mine and Alex's Tails had formed we Sped off towards Mako then we swam around it like always. Not long before we ended up on the beach.

When we pulled ourselves out of the water and onto the Beach. Then we pulled ourselves towards each other before Alex leaned against me.

"Hey Zac." Alex said.

"Yeah." I said.

"You know if it wasn't for all the stuff and trouble that came with us, I could spend the rest of my Life here with you." Alex said.

"Yeah, me too. Plus it did bring us back together again." I said.

"That, too." Alex said.

"You think that the others may come back?" I said.

"Nixie, don't know. But I know Lyla maybe will." Alex said.

"Why?" I said.

"She likes you, even I could see it." Alex said.

"When you say like me not, you know?" I said.

"Maybe." Alex said.

"Please tell me your kidding." I said.

"Sorry, Zac. Not this time. Plus I can tell you this for free. Some Mermaids like me rather have a guy you know." Alex said.

"What are you trying to say?" I said.

"Maybe that she Loves you too." Alex said.

"Well, she has to go through you if she wants that." I said.

"Oh, don't worry. I will figure it out." Alex said.

"Thanks. Maybe we should head back and help get everything ready." I said.

"Yeah, let's go." Alex said moving off me and got up since we got dry while just laying there and we ran into the Water and headed towards mine to grab some things.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once we got home, grabbed our keys, since I gave her a key a while back. Then we headed towards Evie's house.

Which took us 10-15 minutes to get there and we looked for Evie's Dad.

"It's okay, Zac, Alex. She's gone to work." Doug said. "Don't worry, she doesn't suspect a thing."

"Let's get to it then." I said.

As we were working Evie called wondering where I was.

"With Alex, she lost something and I wanted to help her find it good thing is that there was only a couple of places that it could be. Once we are done we'll be over." I said.

"Okay, just be careful." Evie said.

"We will." I said then ended the call.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After we got everything done, Alex went to find Evie and Mimmi keeping her busy so she wouldn't suspect anything. As I headed back to mine and got Evie's Present and headed over to see the others.

Once there I hit the door bell. Then the door opened and Serena and Ondina was there.

"What's that?" Serena said.

"Oh my present to Evie, want to see?" I said.

"Sure." Serena said and we headed down to the Grotto. Then I showed them.

"It is barely enough for a snack." Ondina said.

"It's for looking at, not eating." I said. "Evie's gonna Love it."

"It's a little Bare." Serena said.

"That's why I'm here though maybe you guys could decorate it?" I said.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A few hours later, we were all waiting for Evie to show up but only Mimmi came and then we found Evie in the Fish bowl but the water hit me and I got out of sight and got dried.

Once I got dry I got up.

"What's going on Zac?" Mimmi said.

"No time, come on." I said.

"You found Evie?" Alex said.

"Yeah, stuck in the Fish bowl." I said.

Once we got everyone away I got the bowl and then got Evie back to normal again.

"Sorry Evie." I said.

"We wanted to do something to surprise you." Alex said.

"Well, it was the best one yet." Evie said.

Then we headed back to the party where we spend dancing. Well Alex, Evie, and Mimmi I spent with them after the party but Alex and I had to go.

So we said bye to Evie, Serena, and Ondina and hugged Mimmi then headed back to mine where we get ready for bed and Alex snuggled into me and we just laid on the bed and went to sleep.

Wondering what the Hell was going to happen next.