Chapter 44

Zac's POV

Mimmi and I woke up and headed out after getting changed where we ran into Rikki as we went for the spot where we made sure no one was watching before we jumped in, as soon as our Tails all formed, we sped off towards Mako, went for a swim around Mako and then we headed for the Moon Pool. Where as soon as we got there we surfaced.

"Oh that felt good." Rikki said.

"That's why we Love doing this every morning." I said.

"I can see why." Rikki said. "Mimmi, Zac what are those on your hands?"

"Moon Rings." I said.

"Ran through the Family, they were with us when people found us." Mimmi said.

"Sounds hard." Rikki said.

"It was but we always had each other." Mimmi said.

"Guess that was a good thing." Rikki said.

"We've always had each other." Mimmi said. "We even stuck together on almost everything."

"We were the only ones who knew about this, we decided as long as we are together, we can watch each other's backs, Protect each other." I said.

"Wait does that mean?" Rikki said. "Are you 2 seeing each other also?"

"Yes." Mimmi said.

"Only way we can stay safe." I said.

"Oh right." Rikki said.

"You aren't going to tell anyone, are you?" I said.

"No, I won't." Rikki said.

"Thanks." Mimmi said.

"Always, I got to head back, catch you 2 later." Rikki said.

"See ya." I said as Rikki went under and headed off.

"We knew that was going to come up at some point." Mimmi said.

"At least Rikki is going to keep quiet about it." I said.

"But here is the question when do we tell the others?" Mimmi said.

"Only when we need to." I said.

"I Love you, Bro." Mimmi said.

"I Love you too, Sis." I said.

Then we heard something and then Lewis came up.

"Lewis, what are you doing here?" I said.

"I wanted to see the place where it turned the others into a Mermaid. Where's Emma?" Lewis said.

"Not here yet." Mimmi said.

"What are you 2 doing here?" Lewis said.

"We go for a swim every morning. We always have, still do." I said.

"Oh, hey." Emma said as she surfaced.

"Hey." I said.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Emma said.

"What? The Moon Pool?" Mimmi said.

"So where do we start?" Emma said.

"First I'd like to map the space and then get some rocks and some water samples and test it." Lewis said.

"Lewis, all of this is Magic, not more or less." I said.

"Come on, Mimmi. We should get going." Mimmi said.

"Let's go." I said as we went under and sped off to where we could get out and dry off our Tails and went to the Café, grabbing some Prawns and then we headed off to our spot where we ate them.

"Oh I missed these." Mimmi said.

"Oh me too." I said as I ate another one.

"Wanna go to Mako, on the beach for a bit." Mimmi said as she ate the last one.

"Sure." I said as we got up and checked around making sure no one was there and we jumped in as our Tails formed and then we swam off straight to Mako we checked the area and there were no boats as we pulled ourselves out and got for enough and just laid back.

"Oh this sand is warm." Mimmi said.

"And it's safe enough that we can just lay here." I said.

"That's true." Mimmi said.

"Feels nice just laying here with the sun on us." I said.

"At least we have each other I would have hated if this happened and it was only one of us here." Mimmi said.

"Me too, just glad your here." I said as I managed to move closer to Mimmi enough to lay next to her as Mimmi pulled me closer enough that I could just snuggle into her that much we ended up falling asleep.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When we woke up, we saw that we were all dried up as Mimmi got up and pulled me up.

"How long have we been sleeping for?" Mimmi said.

"Check my phone." I said.

"Oh yeah, still getting use to all of this." Mimmi said.

"Me too." I said as Mimmi got it.

"Wow, we have been asleep for a day." Mimmi said.

"Come on let's get to the Moon Pool." I said as we headed for the water, we ran in and let our Tails form again and we swam there, as everyone and Lewis was there.

"The story is I've tested everything, the Water, the Rocks, the Soil, the Lichen even the Dust." Lewis said.

"And what did you find?" Emma said.

"Everything's normal." Lewis said.

"Told you." I said with a smirk.

"Ah, Mimmi watch it." Lewis said.

"Hey, I told you yesterday Magic it does this sometimes there is never a reason why." I said.

"So that's it?" Emma said. "Your done?"

"Hey, I am putting in 100%." Lewis said.

"So Cleo what did you do with the diary?" Rikki said.

"Don't worry, I took care of it, no one's going to find it ever again." Cleo said.

"Something tells me we don't want to know." Mimmi said.

"Trust me Zac you don't." Rikki said.