Chapter 15

It's the next day and we are trying to find the Trident. But who took it? Who knew where it was other then me, Alex, Lyla, Serena, Rita, and Nixie. We need to find it before the next Full Moon.

Zac's pov.

I woke up seeing Alex still asleep. She is so Beautiful. Even if she is sleeping and cuddled into me. As well as a mermaid. I Love Alex so much if something happened to her I wouldn't be able to handle it. Then I remembered what Alex said about if the Trident was taken into the Moon Pool that it would destroy it. But what would happen to the mermaids that could feel the Moon Pool. Maybe I should ask Rita if she would know. I do whatever it takes to keep Alex alive. Whatever it takes.

Just while I was thinking that I felt a hand touch my cheek to look down and see Alex awake. Probably wondering what I was thinking next thing I knew me and Alex was kissing which I could do all day with her for the rest of my Life. Then we break apart.

"Hey Alex, sleep alright?" I asked.

"As much as I could. Yeah. What about you, Zac?" Alex asked me.

"Yeah. I slept better since I was with you also." I said.

"Same Zac. I Love you." Alex said.

"I Love you too Alex. So so much." I said back to her.

"Are we going to get up or lay down a bit longer?" I asked.

"I actually like the idea of us staying here like this longer." Alex said.

"Me too." I said before she cuddled back into me.

Alex looks like something was on her mind.  "Alex, what's on your mind?" I asked.

"Why does it always have to be you that Nixie has a go at if something goes wrong?" Alex asked.

"I didn't know. Good thing is that you are always on my side Alex." I said back which put a smile on her face.

"Yeah I am, and I know you Zac well enough to know you wouldn't do that." Alex said.

Her saying that put a smile on my face. Before I kissed her what felt like a whole hour. Before we pulled each other back again before we knew it we were getting up and ready for today. It was Sunday so we didn't have school. Good thing was that Alex got my Mum to let me stay tonight so we can walk to school from hers. We headed for the kitchen and we ended up going for a box of Prawns, some tuna, Lobsters, and crab. Which actually tasted nice breakfast that was. Alex forgot her phone and money in her room which I went to see Rita. I found her on the roof, working on some paperwork god knows what.

"Rita." I said.

"Yes Zac?" Rita said.

"You know about the Trident been taken and about if it gets into the Moon Pool. But what would happen to the mermaids that our born from it?" I asked.

"I could go 2 ways. Not effect them or..." Rita said.

"Kill them..." I said finishing it. Which made Rita nod her head.

"We need to be on the look out for anything that could be on the Trident and find who took it and get it and get it back before the next Full Moon. Everyone at school to." I said.

"Why?" Rita asked.

"Well, Cam knows about me. What if he thinks he is helping me? Or someone else could use the school and say it could be for a project they are working on." I said.

"That's true. We should. Zac, why did you mention Cam?" Rita asked.

"I don't know. I just have a feeling and I hope I'm wrong." I said. Rita nodded her head before I headed back downstairs to the Living Room and sat down for a min or 2 when Alex came in and sat next to me.

"You okay?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. Ready to look for it?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Alex said standing up and reaching her hand out for me to grab. Which I do and pull myself up and we head out the door to the Café. As we were walking we talked about what we would do for when we do find the person with the Trident. The most bit we do anything from letting that person into the Moon Pool or the land entrance. As soon as we get to the Café. We could see Cam and Evie talking about school homework we got set for this Friday night.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey guys." Alex said.

"Hey Zac, Alex." Cam and Evie said.

"School homework?" Alex asked.

"Yep." Cam said.

"It is a God damn nightmare." Evie said.

"Nothing new then. We gotta go see ya tomorrow." I said before me and Alex walk away.

"Was it just me or was Evie being nice to me again?" Alex asked.

"Yeah I saw that too. Weird." I said.

"I just hope it lasts. Maybe she knows that me and you are meant to be together." Alex said.

"Maybe. But Cam was a bit jumpy when we were talking." I said.

"Yeah saw it too." Alex said.

"Lets go tell the others but also tell them to keep there distance." I said which made Alex nod.

So we head off to a quiet area so we jump in and swam to Mako Full throttler. As soon as we get there we told the others the plan and which they agreed to so we swam out and head for Alex's place.

As soon as we get there we pull ourselves out of the water and dried ourselves off and we head for the Livingroom and watched After Earth then after we watched Terminator 1-4 and we had Prawns while we were watching it.

After we finished all that. We headed for bed since we had school tomorrow. We got changed and into bed and Alex snuggled into me as she always does.

"Zac." Alex said.

"Yeah Alex?" I said.

"I Love you." Alex said.

"I Love you too Alex." I said back before we kissed for a good bit of time before we cuddled back into each other and went to sleep. Thinking what the Hell is going to happen.