Chapter 19

Zac's POV

I just wake up to see Alex still fast asleep cuddled into me with everything she has got. Damn. I Hope Evie's...

"Evie. Shit!" I said too loud waking Alex.

"Zac, what the Hell?" Alex asked half asleep.

"We have to go see Evie now." I said.

"Why?" Alex asked.

"Evie got hit with whatever they were trying to do." I said.

"Meaning she could..." Alex said.

"Have a tail now too." I finished her sentence.

"Come on." Alex said getting up and I got up and we both changed our clothes in the same room and headed out to where Evie always is in the morning.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Zac." Alex said.

"Yeah." I said.

"You know you saw me get changed." Alex said.

"Hey, we are in a rush. Do you really think that matters?" I said.

"No. I just wanted to know if you was okay with it?" Alex said.

"Alex I am more then okay with it. I Love you Alex. Come on." I said and we turned to see Evie.

"Evie." I said.

"Hey you 2." Evie said.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." She took the hose and soaked her hand in water. "See everything is fine." She said but then she lost her balance and fell into the Ocean and came up with a tail.

"Come on we are going back to yours. Evie your coming too." I said.

"Okay." Evie said before we jumped in next to her and grabbed an arm and went under water with Evie next to us and we swam all the way to Alex's place and came up to see no one there and we pulled ourselves out and then Evie, Alex, and me dried our tails and then we were all on our legs again.

"What happened to me?" Evie asked.

"Last Night you got hit by something when you came into the Moon Pool. It was a Full Moon also." I said.

"So you are telling me that I have a tail now?" Evie said.

"Yeah Evie you do. But hey you got me and Zac to help you with it, okay?" Alex said.

"Okay. Damn. So I can't swim anymore huh?" Evie said.

"Not in the open no." I said.

The next hour we filled her in on everything she needed to know on to stay dry and what to do if she got wet. She took off to work while me and Alex went to get some food to eat and watched TV for a bit on the couch.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We then head to the Café and went over to Evie.

"Hey Evie." I said.

"Hey Zac and Alex." Evie said.

"How about you take a break and come with me and Zac somewhere." Alex said.

"What with the tail thing?" Evie asked in a low voice.

"Yea." I said.

"No thanks." Evie said.

"Come on Evie I know you want to know what it is like." I said.

"Not yet Zac, I just need to practice staying dry. I need some more time." Evie said.

"Okay." I said.

"Evie what is that following you?" Alex asked Evie.

"No idea." Evie said before noticing something and ran into the freezer and me and Alex followed her and closed the door tight just after Serena got in.

"What are they doing Serena?" I asked.

"No idea. They think this could be a way to get Evie back to normal." Serena said.

"That's it you 2 stay here. Once I stopped it meet me on the beach of Mako." I said before running out and jumping into the water and sped off to Rita's and got into the cave and dried off and ran into the Grotto and saw Mimmi and Ondina doing something.

"Stop what you are doing right now Evie is covered in Pink stuff in the freezer in the Café." I said.

"We don't take orders from land Boys." Ondina said.

"Stop it or I will." I said forcefully raising my arm.

Ondina tried to stop me and I ended up winning and soaking them with it and got them to fall and form there tails.

"Did tell you to stop. Next time listen. You don't know enough about land or Life here yet if you listen to Serena." I said and left for Mako to see Alex, Serena, and Evie.

"You okay?" I said.

"Yeah thanks " Evie said.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"I swam here Zac and you was right about me wanting to know what it was like so thanks. Plus Alex here talked me into doing this with you 2 in the mornings." Evie said before she kissed me on the cheek.

"Evie!" Alex said.

"What? He's still your boyfriend Alex, he is still my best friend okay? Calm down." Evie said.

"Okay Sorry." Alex said.

"Come on let's get back." I said.

"Head to your place Zac?" Serena asked.

"Yep. Come on." I said.

We ran back into the Ocean and our tails formed and I saw Evie smiling then I hit the Speed heading right for my house.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We spend the next couple of hours talking before everyone left and I kissed Alex bye then changed into some PJ's played some PS 5 for another hour or 2 then got up and climbed into bed.

I ended up falling asleep to seeing Alex's face. Beautiful to fall asleep with. Hell I Love her so Damn much.