Chapter 18

Zac's POV

It's been a week since then and me and Cam haven't talk since then because he could have killed Alex.

Lyla and Nixie left to help the Pod with something and Serena is talking with the Pod leader.

Me and Alex we stuck together since then.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P
I wake up in bed in my house or flat. I'm going to meet Alex at the Café. So I get up and dressed before getting some Prawns out of the fridge and ate them after I was done with them I started to head to meet Alex at the Café and ran into Evie along the way she was going to work. She was saying she was going to check if that shirt I ordered came in or not.

I thank her and we reached the Café before she headed in and I was looking around for Alex. I see her at the end of the docks. I head over and wait til she's not looking and planted a kiss on her cheek and she turned and saw it was me and we started to laugh a bit before I sat down.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Zac." Alex said.

"Any news on Serena yet?" I asked.

"Nothing but you know she will come get us if she has to." Alex said.

"Yeah I know." I said. "And what about Evie?"

"We are actually back to being friends again since she knows about you know." Alex said pointing to her legs. Me knowing what she was talking about, her tail.

"Happy days. So me around your place tonight or should we take it to mine?" I said.

"Zac. Serena is singing remember?" Alex said.

"Oh yeah, right. So after that then?" I said.

"Mine, plus I Love you being next to me." Alex said.

"Me too, at least we don't have to worry about the Full Moon anymore." I said.

"Me too, I hated seeing you like that." Alex said.

"Well I had you remember. Plus I Love you so much, even your other side." I said.

"Same here Zac. I Love you." Alex said.

"I Love you too Alex." I said.

After another 10 minutes. Evie came out and introduced us to Eric . Which he knew what me and Alex wanted and left and then Evie turned towards me and Alex.

"Zac, that shirt you ordered came." Evie said.

"Thanks Evie I'll be in soon." I said.

"No problem Zac. You guys coming tonight?" Evie said.

"Yeah. Only til Serena finishes singing then we're heading back to mine." Alex said.

"Okay see you both tonight." Evie said.

"See ya." Me and Alex said before Evie headed back in.

Couple minutes later we see Serena with 2 new girls.

"Think they are Mermaids?" I said very lowly.

"Yeah, I hope there isn't another Nixie." Alex said.

"Yea. That was a pain." I said almost laughing.

Then Alex touched my shoulder to get me to face her. When I did she planted her Lips on mine before moving back a bit before I planted my lips on hers.

"I Love you Alex." I said.

"I Love you too Zac." Alex said.

"Hey Zac, Alex." Serena said.

"Hey Serena." I said.