Chapter 26

Zac's POV

We had one Hell of a time dealing with David only seeing Evie's Tail, hopefully today it wouldn't be bad.

We had to use Cam to fake a image so David would stop looking for Evie. Because Alex ended up sleeping at mine for the swimming pool for 5 minutes when Mum and Dad wasn't here.

Alex was on her way around and I was finishing up with this assignment when there was a knock on my door.

"It's open." I said as Alex and Evie came in.

"You said you would be ready." Evie said.

"Just finishing off this assignment." I said.

"Well, you had a whole week to do that." Evie said.

"I know. I work better when I'm panicking." I said.

"Too Damn right." Alex said.

"Well, hurry up, Rita and I have a meeting with the new director of the Marine Park." Evie said.

"What for?" I said.

"Well, Rita persuaded him to sponsor a Marine Biology elective and I'm writing an article encouraging students to sign up." Evie said.

"Good luck with that." I said.

Then I was finished with my English Assignment.

"I am done." I said. "Any idea what this guy is like?"

"Judging by the number of degrees he's got he's probably, like, 100 years old." Evie said as I got up and packing my laptop in my book bag.

"Finally, plus I brought some breakfast with me." Alex said showing me a box of Prawns.

"Sweet." I said.

Then we head out but Evie had to rush ahead as Alex and I was eating the Prawns. As we were just at school, we had already finished our breakfast and headed into school for our lessons.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At lunch we were told about this field-trip to the Marine centre which was happening tomorrow. Then after school we head back to mine for a bit and then out of nowhere Rita called Alex saying that she could stay at mine tonight and she'll see us tomorrow at the Marine centre.

"So what should we do?" Alex said.

"How about we play something?" I said.

"Well, why not we have already finished our homework." Alex said as I started up my PS5 and loaded up Black Ops 3 and we went to multiplayer for a couple of matches on Team Death-Match, Search and Destroy and Gun game. Then we play a game of Zombies on the Giant which we ended up getting to round 60 and we had all the perks and I had a Packed Punched BRM Dingo and semi auto sniper which took us up to 7 pm and then we loaded up Bad Boys 2 movie.

But before I got changed into my PJ's shorts and a red T-shirt and Alex took my T-shirt she had and a same colored pair of shorts.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning, me and Alex woke up and we grabbed some Tuna and Prawns for breakfast and then made sure we had everything we need today before we headed out and made sure no one was watching us and we jumped into the water, our Tails formed then we sped off towards Mako and swam around it. Then we headed back to meet up with the others at the Marine Park.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"OK, listen up, everyone." Rita said. "I need you all to remember that you are representing the school today, so I need you all to be on your best behavior, I'm looking at you, Cam."

"What? I didn't do anything." Cam said.

"It's early." Rita said making me, Alex, and Evie laugh a bit. "Come on, everyone."

But not long after we started walking around Rita started to act a bit weird even for me, Alex, and Evie. And we ended up chasing her and she was in the water next to a Dolphin which she found out that Dolphin was pregnant and whatever was wrong with Rita came off. After that and the trip ended, Rita headed back to her place.

While Alex and I went back to mine. Once we were there, Alex and I did what homework we had. Mostly Maths, History, Science, Bio, and more English.

After we finished them, we went onto my PS 5 and on Call Of Duty World War 2 played 3 missions on Campaign then played Team Death Match 5 matches then played War for at least 10 matches then after we played Zombies which was fun as everything.

But not long after that, Alex phone went off and she had to go home.

"See you tomorrow. I Love you." Alex said kissing me before heading for the door.

"Yeah, I Love you too." I said.

"I know that." Alex said.

"How about we find a movie to watch." I said.

"Look what's on at the movies, I'll be around tomorrow for our swim." Alex said smiling.

"Always." I said and then Alex left heading out the door with her bag and closed the door behind her.

I got my laptop out and loaded up what Movies was being showed at the Cinemas.

Which was:

Mad Max Fury Road.

The Martian.

Ant-Man.

Jurassic World.

Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Avengers Age Of Ultron.

Fast and Furious 7.

The Hunger games Mockingjay Part 2

Terminator Genisys.

I sent Alex a text on what Movies was showing.

I wanted to see Fast and Furious 7, Terminator Genisys, and The Martian.

Alex sent a text back saying that she was wanting to see Jurassic World, The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2, and Avengers Age Of Ultron.

So I look what the times for the movies we want to watch and found out that the movies were on when another finished meaning we could have a Movie day.

So I shot back a text back to Alex to see if she was up for it and not long after she sends a text back that she was in.

So we were meeting up tomorrow for a swim at 9:30 and then off to the Movies for 10:30.