3.4.2024

Such a hectic morning. I say hectic but it wasn't really. But I woke up at 4:15 to drink water, I ended up eating firini as well (the Persian dessert) . Then woke up at 6am to pray. Then woke up at 8am to call the dentist but they were closed and open at 8:30, so I fell asleep and called them and they didn't pick up etc. so I ended up just falling back asleep, called them again at 9 but didn't pick up.

I'm still really tired but need to wake up properly. I had crazy dreams last night , I had dreams of A too. Can't exactly remember but I remember he was in them.

It's so sunny today, the weather is lush but I can't really do much when you're fasting. I didn't do any uni work yesterday so I'm gonna try do a lot today. Might go to the library and do uni work. Was gonna go gym today cos I ate left over dough balls and things and it was oily but I'm not gonna go for two reasons, 1) it might make me feel low energy like yesterday and I won't be able to do uni work and give me a headache and 2) my body aches a little from yesterdays gym. If I do go, I'll go at 6:30pm.

I contacted a wax clinic and I asked for appointments 😭😭dreading going. I bought wax the other day and girllllll I tried to do it down there and it just wouldn't happen so ya girl has got to go to the big guns lol. They have one tomorrow but I'm working tomorrow, one Thursday but not sure if I'm working Thursday yet, I think I am, I want to work Thursday tbh. and one Saturday so I might go Saturday. With waxing it says it doesn't typically grow back for like 3-4 weeks. Knowing me it'll be 3 weeks lol. I was telling Ilham and she goes that sounds so exciting no it doesn't it sounds torturous 😭 I've invited her to come with me for moral support lol

I contacted work HR to ask them to get me off the pension scheme so they've sent me an email telling me what to do or something so I need to sort that out.

I slept in my sisters bed last night (obviously we washed the bedding and everything when they leave) was so tired, think I fell asleep instantly, considering the headache I had all day yesterday 💀 I had the black cherry and vanilla Yankee candle on, and it's running out 😭 I also have not finished the rest of that book yet can you believe it? A thousand boy kisses. I have approx 30 pages left. I went to read it last night but was too tired.

I've seen underwear on Victoria's Secret that I really want and no it's not what you think, it's not the saucy type, it's literally star and moon underwear 😂 Ilham gifted me VS underwear a few years ago cos she knew how much I wanted them, they're really comfy tbh but I wish they weren't so expensive. Ilham is a good gift giver she literally listens and remembers, tbh I think I am the same. She gifted me converse but bless her it was in the wrong size, she gave me the receipt to return if it wasn't the right size but I forgot to. They're big on me but I have worn them around sometimes but not as much as I'd like. I really need black trainers but can't find any that I like. Ozweegos maybe. But they look a little scruffy. I genuinely was gonna give into huaraches they're quite comfy.

Two years ago today, me and tash went to seawall, just sat there and chilled. I ate square pizza there with A lol, and then that old couple saw us play fightin cos I kicked A or pushed him and the old man was like he's on As side lol. Bless them

 Bless them

His dates are almost finished

His dates are almost finished. I really liked these dates.

Sunrise this morning

I think the worst part of revising is when the weathers nice. It puts me off completely and I've always been like this, ever since I was a teen. I absolutely HATED it. But I gotta get over it.
Think I'll tell the wax people that I will do it on Saturday I'm absolutely bricking it 😭💀

But £4 for one pair is kinda crazy

10:09am

I'm home alone for a few hours. I love being home alone it's so peaceful. Just Put the blacks in the wash, washed the dishes as well, there wasn't a lot, just my stuff from what I had at 4am and my dads cup, washed my water bottle as well.
I'm debating putting a picnic blanket outside and just revise on the grass / picnic blanket. I'm finally out of my hoodie and in my short sleeve top, I'm actually wearing pink top to bottom  today but I'm wearing my fluffy penguin socks I got when I was out with A lol.

I wanna plan a iftar meal at mine soon as well and invite the girls, iqsa Ilham honey samah, and chef up some Persian food. Maybe this weekend.

——
I've been trying to organise in the group chat with the girls what dates everyone is free to come down mine and everyone could do Saturday but then Ilham couldn't do saturday then they said Friday or Sunday which everyone was good with but honey wasn't, but Ilham was like she could try and do Saturday and bless her is gonna bring food.
So now it's a date, samah, Isra, Ilham and honey coming down mine this Saturday