27.2.2023 dermatology

So I was in bed watching the crown - it's a good series not gonna lie. Then honey facetimed me, I listened to her, She then asks me about me and how I'm doing but I could see she was still upset so I told her to continue to speak as I know there's more on her mind, so she spoke and I listened, and I tried to get her in a better mood. at the end she apologised for making it all about her and she was like I didn't really ask how you're doing I was like honestly it's fine, that's what I'm here for.

Like I said yesterday, it does get draining and exhausting sometimes but it is what it is, if I wasn't here, she wouldn't have anyone to open up to. I have this diary lol. Although there's loads I still haven't mentioned on here, I just cba sometimes ngl, I just want inner peace.

I just came out the shower, I was gonna have an "everything shower" but I was feeling too lightheaded for that lol, and I'd prefer to do that when I'm off my period. I'm wearing an all grey outfit. grey super dry hoodie, grey SoulCal shorts, they're actually so comfy, and believe it or not, grey underwear. I love grey so much. For the longest time, my fave colour was red all throughout my childhood until about 17, and then onwards it was like pastel colours or sunset colours, and as much as I still love sunset colours, grey still takes first place.

Think red was my fave colour cos I was OBSESSED with Manchester United, had the bag and stationary set and my parents got me a Ronaldo birthday cake when I was like 8😭😂 or just a man untd cake idk but I remember eating Ronaldos face lol, I think they did well in the premier league I'm not into football as much as I used to be but I am interested in it and sometimes I go through phases where I will sit down and watch matches and wanna know the players and who's in what team.

——
Wrote that last night, i slept kinda early last night, randomly woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep for ages. I am starving but I don't wanna leave my bed. I'm so tired still, could honestly fall back asleep. Just did todays Wordle and the six letter was solid lol; Bureau. gonna stay in bed and watch Netflix until online uni starts.

——
First ever session of dermatology

Primary skin problem will have a simple pattern
Secondary is infection or irritation
Special skin problem - pathognomonic

A cyst would be irritation so would be secondary

1. Inspect
2. Describe
3. Palpate
4. Expose

Example of multiple sun freckles over face, would describe as hyperpigmentation overlapping diffusing smooth, tan, flat non tender , confluent- use these words

Papules, raised lesions, redness to them, how do they feel? Feel rough would they be productive / pustulated? Pustules