They had gotten back from Orlando yesterday and they hadn't seen each other all day because when kaniyah got home she literally fell asleep and slept through the whole day.

The hotel bed was extremely comfortable but it was just something about being back at home in her own bed that made her miss it so much so she was finally able to get a good rest on it again and felt entirely rejuvenated.

It was now 12 in the morning because Tyler was annoyed they hadn't spoke all day, he was on FaceTime when she got out the shower and fell asleep but her phone died while she was asleep so it was challenging.

He didn't care what time it was, as soon as she finally woke up and called him back he came and got her.

For the whole trip their friends still hadn't found out about them, it wasnt like they were keeping it a secret. They were more so holding off on telling them because they didn't want to go through the whole 'I told you so' gloat that was bound to come with them regardless.

They weren't even hiding it, they were actually still being flirty but to their friends it was literally normal because they were the same way before they began dating, even if they didn't notice themselves.

Kaniyah really did enjoy her self for her birthday for the first time in years so she really appreciated them for that.

After kaniyah added the wild cherry flavored slushee in her cup she went to the side adding a lid and picking up a straw before they walked away from the station.

"Can I get these? Ion got my card on m- Wooda get it" he cut her off. Sometimes he hated how she tried to pay for her own stuff when she was with him.

He felt like it was the least he could do with all the joy he brought her even if he didn't display the joy he felt it.

She really did appreciate his gestures a lot but she didn't want it to come off like she was being a gold digger or using him from the privileges he had.

She nodded picking up the baked hot Cheetos from the shelf and side eyed him grabbing two bags instead of one. They were her absolutely favorite chips In the entire world but they werent sold at corner stores so she couldn't get them as often as she liked.

She loved them, they weren't as crunchy and they were just as good as the regular ones if not better.

Tyler licked over his lips getting a bag of cool ranch Doritos following after her as she picked up a cookies and cream Hershey bar and a pack of two big reese cups.

"I will pay you back" she told him "yaya you cool, you my girl what I look like letting you pay me back fa anyway. I'm da one dragged yo as out da house" he shrugged picking up a KitKat for himself.

They walked next to each other to the register and kaniyah watched the interaction of Tyler paying for them before they walked back getting in his car.

Kaniyah couldn't wait for herself to get a car, she was almost at her goal to be able to get a used car that looked brand new with a few minor scratches that she had been looking at.

Tyler had thought about getting her one on many occasions but he liked being the one to drive her around and pick her up when she wanted to do things so he was holding off as long as he could.

After sitting their things in the cup holders and what not kaniyah put her seat belt on unlocking her phone while Tyler started the car pulling out of the Wawa drive way.

She had no idea where they were going but she didn't want to ask questions just deciding to enjoy the ride.

She scrolled on her explore page on instagram looking at all the pretty girls and liking their pictures.

𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें