155

Siddharth : avneet, it was to complicated and without knowing our past I can't....

Avneet : shhh 🤫

Siddharth remains silent.

Avneet : Anushka told me so many things about us but I didn't able to connect those dot with each other.

Siddharth : like what?

Avneet : I know this is wrong to told me to not to tell you. But still... I think she lied.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : actually, she told me that I was going far away from you with Riyaz when I had an accident. I believe it a little bit because Riyaz was the one who bring me to the hospital.

Siddharth : she told you that you are going somewhere with Riyaz? (Angry on anushka on this betrayal)

Avneet : yeah, but later I got a call from someone which confirm it that she was lying. And I was not going anywhere leaving you.

Siddharth : call?

Avneet : yes I got a call from a tattoo artist he told me that I was travelling to have a tattoo.

Siddharth : I didn't know...

Avneet : even I didn't remember, but I was going to have a tattoo of your name that day. After that I can understand that it was all good between us. Isn't it?

Siddharth feel so blessed, that even after memory loss and so many things come to her in a very bad way about him.

She is still believing him. He hugs her crying, because he was controlling his emotion from so many days.

Avneet : hey dont cry please, I don't remember anything but I can see that i hate tears in your eyes.

Siddharth wipes the tear.

Avneet : but I didn't know why Anushka told me all that?

Siddharth : even I am not able to understand this.

Avneet : we should find out the solution.

Siddharth : hmm...

Avneet : I have one.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet go down on her knees.

Avneet : will you marry me siddharth nigam? (Asked proposing pouring all the love and feelings on him)

Siddharth Immediately accepted.

Avneet : but I want to marry tomorrow only.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : yes. I don't want any other villain in our life anymore.

Stay tuned