60

Siddharth wake up at 9:00 a.m. this morning, Avneet is not in the room right now she must be wake up soon. As it's too late.

Siddharth POV

I still have a headache it was a really very silly mistake to consume alcohol without thinking that how bad the consequences can happen when anyone get to know that I drink.

I guess Abhishek Bhaiya didn't get to know anything about it because as much as I remember Avneet bring me at room at right time.

But...

I remember what I did with Avneet yesterday night I cross all my limit in my senseless behaviour I don't know how I will explain Avneet.

I made it complicated for us.

I am really really so embarrass right now I really misbehave with her a lot last night.

Uhm.. How will i face her.

Do one thing Siddharth get up and run.

You need some time to get prepare to give answer to avneet, because you were drunk it is not a justification for your behaviour.

Yes, but before that I have to know where is she?

And how's her mood after all this happen.

I get up, have a shower and came out in the living room.

My feet get frozen when I see her sitting in the living room she is watching something on a phone I don't know what but yeah she looks quite lost in phone right now.

I thought I should leave without letting her know.

But maid greeted me morning, that make her attention came on me she get up at turn off her mobile phone.

POV ends.

Avneet : good morning sir.

Siddharth : good morning Avneet. Do you had your breakfast?

Avneet : not yet I was waiting for you sir?

Siddharth : I am so sorry but I am getting late for my meeting so you have your breakfast I will have something in office only.

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth see a half covered mark on her neck.

Siddharth understand very well that what it is and how she get that mark their on her neck.

He is feeling disgusted on him right now.

Because it was a bite he did last night on her neck.

He is feeling it too that how much it must be paining.

He want to say sorry but he can't in front of everyone so right now, he just prefer to run office.

Stay tuned