24

Siddharth came back to home around 8:00 p.m. at night every day whenever he came back to his Villa he found Avneet sitting in the living room waiting for him only.

But today she is not here.

Siddharth : where is Avneet

Maid : Sir, Avneet ma'am is in her room right now?

Siddharth : okay.

Maid : anything else sir.

Siddharth : make dinner ready , I will be back in 5 minutes.

Maid : okay sir.

Siddharth : call avneet too for dinner...

Siddharth went to his room after almost 15 minutes he came back to the dining room.

Avneet is still not here, she is not in living room, not even in dining room yet.

He came to the maid and ask her that didn't she inform Avneet that he came back to home.

Maid : I inform them sir, but Avneet mam told me that she will join after 20 minutes she is doing something.

Siddharth : what is she doing?

Maid : I don't know.

Siddharth felt strange that, she didn't even came when she get to know that he is back to home because it seem on her face clearly that she waits for him all day.

Maid : may I serve you food sir?

Siddharth : no I will wait for Avneet. By the way don't you know that what is she doing?

Maid : no sir, actually she is locked in her room from last 4 hours and saying the same sentence that she is busy in something to not to disturb them.

Siddharth : what? I think i should go and check.

Maid : okay sir.

Siddharth came to the room of Avneet.

He knocks the door.

Avneet : it will just take 10 minutes more I will come after that. (Shouted from inside)

Siddharth : what are you doing Avneet? dinner is ready.

Avneet : sir.. I will come in 10 minutes sorry.

Siddharth : you can take your time but tell me what are you doing?

Siddharth is feeling worried as she is his responsibility.

Avneet : I will tell you sir... But.

Siddharth : open the door Avneet.

Avneet : but sir.

Siddharth : I said open the door avneet... You herself say everytime that ideal wife should listen to her husband everytime, open the door then.

Avneet : hmm.. Wait.

She open the door.

She really made the mess of the room. Siddharth won't get it what she was doing actually here.

Stay tuned

Target 20 votes