31

Now after the day of interview Siddharth didn't told Avneet even once to make any painting or anything.

6 days passed away,

Siddharth is busy in his business from last 6 days, some important meeting and so many things were lineup for these six days.

Avneet didn't paint anything in this while.

Actually she isn't getting anytime with that from last 6 days she is understanding that Siddharth is busy in his business and it is important.

But yes it is making her feel so bad internally because she all day get bored here and even at night Siddharth came very late and it is clear instruction for Avneet that she have to take her food at 8 pm.

So she hardly get half hour with siddharth in last Six days.

Even today Siddharth is going out for a party, it's a party at Anushka's residence it's a Anniversary party of Anushka's parents.

Anushka's father is a very famous Businessman Tycoon of India.

He is like family to Siddharth but Siddharth is confused about what to gift Mr. And Mrs. Sen.

Siddharth don't like to miss any opportunity to impress parents of Anushka.

As Anushka's parents like Siddharth a lot and they didn't like Riyaz even a single percent.

And this is the good things which is in the favour of Siddharth in his love story with Anushka because at last if he want a future with Anushka her parents should be ready for their relationship.

Siddharth at last decide something and order it but by mistake he submit the address of his residence for the delivery of Gift.

Siddharth call his household worker that bring a gift to the hotel where the party going to take place before time.

But here, something gonna blend, actually Avneet is also planning the gift for Siddharth and she packed it with gift wrap.

By mistake the maid consider, the gift avneet made ready for siddharth the one Siddharth order for Anushka's parents.

And she gave that gift to the driver and driver bring it to hotel.

Driver get late as there was traffic jam the party already started here and Siddharth was waiting for the gift he have to give to Anushka's parents.

Stay tuned

Target 25 votes