105

Vaishnavi : so now, we decided that everything will be in the right and the proper way. All the relative and family members will attend your wedding function. It will be like a great indian marriage.

Abhishek : yeah true.

Avneet thinks it went to the right way only.

Siddharth is also ready for this because he was already thinking that he have to make a official announcement now that he get married to Avneet.

And a cultural wedding is truly is perfect way to make their relationship official.

Siddharth : I am ready.

Avneet : yeah me too. (Happily).

Siddharth : but for now we need some personal time together so if you both allow us, can we?

Abhishek : not at all Siddharth I just told you that now you two are not husband - wife. So wait till your wedding night now. (Said too straight forward)

Vaishnavi : abhi...

Abhishek : yeah sorry, I mean for wedding. Till then you both are not allowed in the same room together alone as I can't trust you siddharth.

Siddharth : haww, what do you mean by that we both love each other.

Abhishek : yes this is the only reason we can't trust you because I know that it is waste of time to make Avneet understand anything against you. She won't get it ever.

Siddharth : so it's good na, she is my wife, she loves me a lot, that is why she just think good for me.

Abhishek : but for next some days you are not husband wife yes you are in love, but the official stamp is needed so you can't share bedroom until you get married to her.

Siddharth : but...

Vaishnavi : end of discussion Siddharth and don't be desperate look Avneet also get ready for this very easily, so be a good boy.

Siddharth : don't you want to say something, avneet.

Avneet shakes her head, she is feeling shy to accept her cravings in front of Abhishek and Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : you can wait na.

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth : ohh really, you can... Then fine... Let's go bhaiya.. Good night. (Said Irritatedly).

Abhishek and Vaishnavi laughed on him.

And at last Abhishek and siddharth came to other room.

Stay tuned.