139

Abhishek, vaishnavi and siddharth is in this mansion now to take care of her.

Abhishek instruct everyone that nobody will talk anything about their marriage in front of her.

Everyone is ready to follow the instruction of Abhishek and Vaishnavi.

But everyone is equally sad for Siddharth because he is not even able to go in front of Avneet.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi want her to get easy first. And then they will introduce siddharth in front of her.

Because Siddharth must be Trigger her brain for once, it can be in good way, but nobody is taking risk on her health right now.

Siddharth POV

Today I get to know that why people says that you have to pay for your sin in this life only.

My one decision of giving divorce to Avneet is standing in front of me again, which can worth me losing love of my life.

But maybe if God decided it then I didn't deserve her because she came in my life I just give her pain.

So for some days, it will be really better if Abhishek Bhaiya and Vaishnavi bhabhi will take care of her.

Everyday I feel like I should go to her and tell her about me.

But no, it's not going to be right.

So mostly, I went to her room at that time when I can see her, but sleeping which won't make her see me.

Like this 7 precious day of our life passed away,

Pov ends.

Avneet just had a diagnosis of her brain last evening.

And doctor told them that she is recovering from that accident.

Today,

Avneet POV

I am in this room from last 7 days, I don't know how I met Abhishek Bhaiya and Vaishnavi bhabhi in my life.

But they are so caring for me even my family didn't cared for me this much ever.

Abhishek bhaiya and vaishnavi bhabhi, didn't even hesitate to treat me like a kid.

Stay tuned.