27

They had dinner together and went to their respective room to sleep.

Now Siddharth got an idea that what he have to do for Avneet he understood that, Avneet is good in painting and all he need is to encourage her to focus on her talent.

And if she will get any degree or crack any courses in this field, then she will be achiever one day.

But before that Siddharth want some Good Works from Avneet so he told Avneet next day to make some more painting but he didn't told her that he want her to persue this as a study.

As it looks on her face, that she is doing this painting and all for making him happy she didn't have any other respective reasons for making the portrait.

All what she want is Siddharth get impress from her. And for this she is ready to do anything, and Siddharth didn't have any problem with this as he want her to work on her skills. That's it.

Next few days Avneet will be keep on working on the portraits but every time she works on Canvas she ends up making a Portrait of Siddharth only.

3 days the same thing continue,

Avneet made 3 painting till now and all three paintings are of Siddharth.

Siddharth take an online appointment  of An Well Known Artist to guide Avneet in this field of Art.

And that artist ask Siddharth to send some portrait she made till now.

But all the paintings done by Avneet are so Amazing, but the problem is avneet, always made him only and he can't send these portrait to the artist.

Siddharth decided to talk to Avneet to make something else.

Avneet : uhm...

Siddharth : try to understand Avneet you are so good and painting you can pursue this as a career you can achieve so many milestone with your talent but you have to prove it that you can make anything not just me yarr.

Avneet remains silent.

Siddharth : now why are you silent say something don't you want a career don't you want a successful life.

Avneet shakes her head for no.

Siddharth : what? You don't want to be something in your life.

Avneet again shakes her head for no.

Siddharth : but why you wanna waste your skills like this? (So disappointed).

Stay tuned

Votes 25