153

Avneet : I am not understanding anything this is really so complicated.

Anushka : I can understand.

Avneet : but how can it be possible I mean if I had a divorce with Siddharth then why I am leaving here in his house.

Anushka : you was only going far away from them. When you met with this accident.

Avneet : ohh.

Anushka : hmm, but promise me Avneet you will not tell anything to anyone about it that I told you the truth.

Avneet : yeah okay.

Anushka : by the way I feel so happy so I will come again to meet you and if you need any help in anything let me know.

Avneet : sure.

Anushka : by the way do you want to meet Riyaz?

Avneet : do he really loves me?

Anushka : yeah, believe me.

Avneet : okay, tomorrow morning I will meet him.

Anushka : okay I will inform him. Take care.

Avneet : hmm.

Anushka left feeling, that her stupid plan work on Avneet.

Avneet POV

This is not something but I can digest I didn't have even a single flash in my mind going on which make me feel that there was anything wrong between me and Siddharth.

My brain loss his memory but what my heart saying to me is completely opposite than the statement of Anushka.

She told me, that i loved Riyaz.

I took the frame from my side table of my picture with siddharth, seeing this picture I am 100% sure.

That there was must be a big reason behind all this.

Because I bring this picture frame from his room so if he was not happy with me so why he wanna keep our picture in front of his eyes.

It is way too confusing.

And if he was my ex husband I want him to answer me, because I can feel that I am in love with my ex husband again.

But anushka told me we had a divorce , why will she lie.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.